Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

FYI kanchi k liye bhi rohan apne ex gf ko choda tha..aisa nehinki kanchi ro ka 1st love hai..kanchi ka bhi ro se pehle affair thi.

Well he was in relationship before kanchi even kanchi was but when they fell in love they were single none of them were dating that time
I got to know from a friend who watches their serial
Here rohan is committed to kanchi n fans linking him up with someone he is friends with, n only rohan n kanchi r being targeted no one is asking lopa for a selfie
SamsinghR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...so cute...
why r bani fans not letting it go...they r tagging Rohan abd and Lopa saying bad stuff...not all buy some are very irritating...they increase my hatred towards bani more :(
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There is a good resemblance between Ranchi and Lopa.
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamsinghR

Wow...so cute...
why r bani fans not letting it go...they r tagging Rohan abd and Lopa saying bad stuff...not all buy some are very irritating...they increase my hatred towards bani more :(

It's all our fault the desperation we r showing for a selfie n few bashing kanchi is disgusting
Bani fans n few ropa fans r doing exactly the same thing
Suddenly few bani fans feel that lopa is a great person n kanchi is separating rohan n lopa exactly what few ropa fans r doing there is no difference
SamsinghR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No yaar we are waiting for a selfie but in a friendly way...they are showing us in negative light...they are commenting on each lopa and Rohan tweets and iv and calling them immature chamcha...and all that's disgusting...
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamsinghR

No yaar we are waiting for a selfie but in a friendly way...they are showing us in negative light...they are commenting on each lopa and Rohan tweets and iv and calling them immature chamcha...and all that's disgusting...

I m on twitter too few ropa fans r saying that rohan is being disrespectful towards their fans wishes of a selfie because of kanchi n bani fans agreeing to it saying he has always been a disrespectful person
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

I think they would definitely let this cool down. Kanchi is as sorted as Rohan. I was actually fan of Kanchi from yrkkh and didn't like Rohan much( yes, old days). So I do trust that they will remain friends with Lopa but Ro has to focus on Kanchi now to ensure there is no dent on their relationships.

And who knows they may have taken a selfie but since they went straight to Salman party where pics were not allowed they did not find time to publish anything yet.

As a Roka fan, I am now ready to move on with them and I am just sure when these three will get together in future there will be pics.

kanchi is very possessive about ro (even ro was saying the same to bani in an unseen footage), as soon as ro entered the BB house she immediately deleted all the selfies of nakshatra(naksh + tara, the older pair from yrkkh, tara was paired opposite naksh played by ro)..she even made ro unfollow her as there wer many link up stories brewing betwen them while they were shooting in goa, much before kanchi became apart of yrkkh.
shivinrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I m on twitter too few ropa fans r saying that rohan is being disrespectful towards their fans wishes of a selfie because of kanchi n bani fans agreeing to it saying he has always been a disrespectful person

i hv been following ro from last 2 yrs, its very tough to get a selfie from him with another girl, wen ever he is on a relationship, not sure what his problem is, wondering whether he got all possessive gfs till date...he was dating yukti earlier so he was very sceptical on providing selfies with his onscreen pair umang jain, but when he n yukti broke up he strtd posting his n umang's selfies...so ropa fans u hv to wait for their selfies..hv patience.
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

kanchi is very possessive about ro (even ro was saying the same to bani in an unseen footage), as soon as ro entered the BB house she immediately deleted all the selfies of nakshatra(naksh + tara, the older pair from yrkkh, tara was paired opposite naksh played by ro)..she even made ro unfollow her as there wer many link up stories brewing betwen them while they were shooting in goa, much before kanchi became apart of yrkkh.

Itna insecurity 😲 OMA ..RoPa fans bhool jao selfies..ab toh I think dono friends bhi nehi reh sakta :(
shivinrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Itna insecurity 😲 OMA ..RoPa fans bhool jao selfies..ab toh I think dono friends bhi nehi reh sakta :(

ha ha...wait karo..probably he will not upset his fans..he does this everytime, fans will plead like hell n den he will surprise them..