Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

True. But for viewers all commoners can be boring. Celebs as known faces. People like to know, discuss about them. Same interest may not be there for all commoners. Just visualise BB forum with all unknown people. 😆

Chalo atleast Fixed Winner rant to nahi ho ga next season.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Definitely! All commoners will probably be quite boring and unlike this season they won't be able to play the aam aadmi card either 😆
For me, BB has always been about how people who are so used to stardom and everything are locked down in a house without any amenities, where they have to work to earn food and stuff. It's supposed to be a Big switch from reality for them and how they react to it. If there'll be only commoners then IDK how it'll interest me coz we wouldn't even know what life they have lived before this and how different they are behaving from their actual self.

But commoners theme works well internationally. I don't know why it doesn't work in India?
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Raj Nayak wants to have all commoners season
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-with-bigg-boss-10-coming-to-an-end-colors-ceo-raj-nayak-hints-at-a-plan-for-bigg-boss-11-2297144

Great.😃👏 Now there will be no celeb with pre show fan following. And no PR and other stuffs.😉 Everybody will be starting on a same ground.
I would have tolerated even swami om but bani. Super Happy. 🥳
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Great.😃👏 Now there will be no celeb with pre show fan following. And no PR and other stuffs.😉 Everybody will be starting on a same ground.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">I would have tolerated even swami om but bani. Super Happy.🥳</font>

Can't a common man with no pre show fan following buy PR ?
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

But commoners theme works well internationally. I don't know why it doesn't work in India?

It will work lol, it's bound to. If any of you tune in, you'll soon start liking someone and then root for them. You'll also detest someone probably and get annoyed by them. 😆 Same old, same old. Remember quite a lot of these celebs ARE like commoners for a lot of us, because we don't know who they are initially. 😆
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have seen read somewhere BB makers give money to vote for manvee . this was my last season I watch I am not going to watch next season pakka as Rimi said k season 10 nae hona chahie I am also saying this k there should b no next season and one thing i am Wondering if they cast all commoners who will watch and if its between celebs and commoners I font think that any celebrity say yes .flop idea commeners and celebs
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Manveer is a winner it was written the day he was sent i. Finale along with manu and lopa...

But what i m unable to see
His humality which people say was main reason for his win..i agree i m a bani fan but i really feel he was alwaya manus shadow and disnt do anything on his own...manu was way better...

Yesterday afternoon when i checked google as bigg boss 10 winner manveer name was already there i mean how come google had this information even before maker declaring him winner

Rather many newspapers too declared him winner 2 days before finale...also raghav chopra had tweeted his name as winner saying how can in an commoners show a clelb win...it cleary was a dress rehearsal for the next dull commoners season three weeks before finale

Shame on you Bb nd colors for disappointing big time
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Chalo atleast Fixed Winner rant to nahi ho ga next season.

Oh you never know. One commoner overtakes another and that second one is a favourite and then everyone starts ranting "fixed winner, fixed winner".

On another note, what I find interesting is that more people here (and in social media) are happy that Bani didn't win than the fact that Manveer won, which explains why there is no congratulatory thread. Viewers were up in arms against Bani winning. They didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Bani. So why would anyone post a congratulatory thread since they weren't really rooting for Manveer's win, they were just rooting for Bani's loss?

On the other hand, people not on social media platforms are celebrating Manveer's win in full gusto. My cousin lives in Delhi and he commented how on his drive from Delhi to Faridabad all he saw was full on street parties (I'm not exactly sure what else to call those "events" where people just get out on the street and dance away like crazy) and all for Manveer's win. And he's not talking about cities, but like villages and outskirts of cities. In the cities the parties were probably bigger.

So yeah there are no congratulatory threads on this forum, but outside this forum people are super happy.