Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Raj Nayak wants to have all commoners season
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-with-bigg-boss-10-coming-to-an-end-colors-ceo-raj-nayak-hints-at-a-plan-for-bigg-boss-11-2297144

Aam aadmi jeetata nahi toh ye kaise hota 😆
mnx12 thumbnail
True. But for viewers all commoners can be boring. Celebs as known faces. People like to know, discuss about them. Same interest may not be there for all commoners. Just visualise BB forum with all unknown people. 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

True. But for viewers all commoners can be boring. Celebs as known faces. People like to know, discuss about them. Same interest may not be there for all commoners. Just visualise BB forum with all unknown people. 😆

Definitely! All commoners will probably be quite boring and unlike this season they won't be able to play the aam aadmi card either 😆
For me, BB has always been about how people who are so used to stardom and everything are locked down in a house without any amenities, where they have to work to earn food and stuff. It's supposed to be a Big switch from reality for them and how they react to it. If there'll be only commoners then IDK how it'll interest me coz we wouldn't even know what life they have lived before this and how different they are behaving from their actual self.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You explained very well .she is true winner after Rahul dev interview i realize waqae how it is possible that common man nae jeete ga and then gaurav saying the same things everyone knew from.inside k manveer will win and he won chahe wo kisi k b fans supporters ho
even nithiba got favoured by BiggBoss by giving her medalian every commoner got favoured this was the most openly biased and unfair season
After ending bb my dp has been suddenly changed strange i change on mona ki shadi😆
Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just a thought- this must be the only season, where no one is interested in making, congratulatory thread for the winner. 😆

Yeah 😆

Word Count: 1

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
And for the first time other fan grps are partying for the winner coz they are just happy for the fact Bani lost it!! Chalo koi to hein bechare manveer ke liye;)
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Definitely! All commoners will probably be quite boring and unlike this season they won't be able to play the aam aadmi card either 😆
For me, BB has always been about how people who are so used to stardom and everything are locked down in a house without any amenities, where they have to work to earn food and stuff. It's supposed to be a Big switch from reality for them and how they react to it. If there'll be only commoners then IDK how it'll interest me coz we wouldn't even know what life they have lived before this and how different they are behaving from their actual self.

I suppose they find it more and more difficult to get celebs on board every year and also watching this season I suppose they want the HMs to keep going to my extreme levels. Simply fighting and giving gaalis seem so passe now to BB. But celebs would not go to any level, unlike commoners (and here I wld like to say that they dont even want common commoners, but those who r desperate for fame and r actually doing BB to get a break in d industry), who r ready to show their desperation aka 'junoon'.

But like u said watching all commoners would not be interesting as all wld be unknown to us. Watching celebs, half the anticipation is that how wld so and so reactor he/ she is in a certain way outside, how he wld be inside BB house?

Also d very fact that a commoner has won, but not much buzz around him tells the story. Anyways wont be surprised that Manveer becomes d face of colors to show how the concept was such a hit.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

And for the first time other fan grps are partying for the winner coz they are just happy for the fact Bani lost it!! Chalo koi to hein bechare manveer ke liye;)

farak hai ... Woh log bani ka harne ki jasan man rahi hai...not maanveer ki jit.. Every where still now bani...
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Thanks K! You know I had decided to stay away from the negativity but after watching Bani's intv, I've become so positive that negativity seems zilch in front of this.
Firstly, I am so proud of Bani for doing things exactly like I wanted her to do. Her post eviction intvs have not even a single bad word about others, no grudges, nothing. Yes! Attagirl!
Secondly, The reporter tried to sorta snoop around by asking her If she believs that she got less votes than Gurjar and she replied No. That just makes my day, I love that she knows that the BaniFam had her back and didn't let her down. There is no way in hell she lost in votes coz duh! Pyaar itna tha.
Thirdly, I think the only thing that hurt me was the 1st announcement of Bani's victory coz like I had been telling you for weeks, I was always 60:40 about Manveer and Bani respectively so in my head I was mentally prepared for it but the first announcement and then second one nullfying the first did the most damage.
Lastly, K, you and all of us who were there know that we did our best, we didn't give two hoots about others coz we had our priorities set and that makes me proud of all of us. The ovewhelming support all over will definitely make Bani cry tears of happiness and that will be her victory, our victory.

P.S- I am a fan of GaurBani, not as a couple lol Nah! But their friendship has always amused me and entertained me in the house so yeah! I am hoping that continues in the outside world too(I was online when the two of them followed each other on twitter lol) so I think that is what I am taking from this show, one hell of an experience. Bani J, you even made a girl like me vote for you, seriously, I've never voted for anyone other than you and there are absolutely no regrets. I do feel cheated and betrayed but Chaddo Ji! Our girl is happy, what else do we want?

I am a first time voter as well and I didn't know of Bani before this show.
She is inspiring!
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We all suspected Bb let's not lie. But we still voted cus we thought it'd work. But they changed rules last minute and also declared winner live for a clever reason.
At least Bani won't be called a fixed winner no more.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago