Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
BTW sorry for spaming but just finished watching Gaurav(and Rahul, Karan) intv. LOL,Gaurav's Answer for Manveer's win takes the cake for me.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

This season it was all abt swami om,,, because celebrities were not that entertaining ,, now bb has to run his show and swami om was given a script to perform ,,, om did all the possible rubbish things in the show and i dont think it was without notice of bb,,, i think it was bb s strategy .

Now manveer always supporting om right from beginning and in fact trying to handle him so tht he does not go out of control might be another strategy of bb .. means a guideline given to manveer already. So as such it might be that manveer is made winner as there was no chance of making om winner now as the contribution by om was the highest this time,, good or bad by his antics maybe they were getting more trps but as manveer helped in controlling om he was made the winner . So maybe it was not votes but it was based on trps that they have decided the winner.
But its really really bad psycology of some to say if their fav, dont win its ok but bani should not . That it utter rubbish,, sick and disgusting mentality.

During the interview:

Bani ( in word for lopa ) very beautiful
Lopa ( in word for Bani) not friendly

Bani ( in word for Rohan ) very funny
Rohan ( in word for Bani ) selfish

... Yes really bani has a sick mentality Jo apni galti manti bhi hai , fatak se sorry bhi bokte hai and Jo log hamesha usko put down kiya un logoko dil khulkar compliment bhi deti hai show Ki andar bhi and bahar bhi... Yea really this is called the sick and disgusting mentality

👏
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

BTW sorry for spaming but just finished watching Gaurav(and Rahul, Karan) intv. LOL,Gaurav's Answer for Manveer's win takes the cake for me.

pls link de sakte Ho?
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks K! You know I had decided to stay away from the negativity but after watching Bani's intv, I've become so positive that negativity seems zilch in front of this.
Firstly, I am so proud of Bani for doing things exactly like I wanted her to do. Her post eviction intvs have not even a single bad word about others, no grudges, nothing. Yes! Attagirl!
Secondly, The reporter tried to sorta snoop around by asking her If she believs that she got less votes than Gurjar and she replied No. That just makes my day, I love that she knows that the BaniFam had her back and didn't let her down. There is no way in hell she lost in votes coz duh! Pyaar itna tha.
Thirdly, I think the only thing that hurt me was the 1st announcement of Bani's victory coz like I had been telling you for weeks, I was always 60:40 about Manveer and Bani respectively so in my head I was mentally prepared for it but the first announcement and then second one nullfying the first did the most damage.
Lastly, K, you and all of us who were there know that we did our best, we didn't give two hoots about others coz we had our priorities set and that makes me proud of all of us. The ovewhelming support all over will definitely make Bani cry tears of happiness and that will be her victory, our victory.

P.S- I am a fan of GaurBani, not as a couple lol Nah! But their friendship has always amused me and entertained me in the house so yeah! I am hoping that continues in the outside world too(I was online when the two of them followed each other on twitter lol) so I think that is what I am taking from this show, one hell of an experience. Bani J, you even made a girl like me vote for you, seriously, I've never voted for anyone other than you and there are absolutely no regrets. I do feel cheated and betrayed but Chaddo Ji! Our girl is happy, what else do we want?

No one could have said it better.
Bani brought us all together.
❤️

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

That interview needs a separate thread. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zhayat

eventually, people cant understand that there is a ground reality which is quite different then online/social media. manveer connected to the common people everywhere. people who normally doesnt want to give their opinion publicly supports manveer too.

Again this is a fallacy. For argument sake even if we were to take that online popularity is different from ground level popularity, still it negates the point that Manveer got more votes than Bani, coz voting was online too. And on top of that online voting was worldwide.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

That interview needs a separate thread. 😆

Give the link plz?
mnx12 thumbnail
Just a thought- this must be the only season, where no one is interested in making, congratulatory thread for the winner. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

Just a thought- this must be the only season, where no one is interested in making, congratulatory thread for the winner. 😆

And dat says it all!😆

Even among commoners Manveer is I guess behind Manu, who at least has AT here and have seen fans of his, nitibha and maybe even Lokesh.

mnx12 thumbnail
Raj Nayak wants to have all commoners season
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-with-bigg-boss-10-coming-to-an-end-colors-ceo-raj-nayak-hints-at-a-plan-for-bigg-boss-11-2297144