Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Another great thread khamosh . Apne sahi kaha... Iss show Mai issbar sabse jeyda celebs ko negative dikhaia geya... Without any cautions Jan bujhkar pehele Karan ko nikal Diya , iyea jante huyi bhi wohek vote bank hai... Isse commoners Ki ek Bari badhay tali ...then Rahul over nitiba ... Then Gaurav over Mona... Bani KO hataneke liye Jan bujhkar aise situation khari kiya jaha woh har hapte nominate hogi ...and rohan ko bhi Puri season k liye nominate kar dia... Jan bujhkar Ro Bani KO nominate kar Diya jaha PE aur ek big vote bank to chala geya
... Bani KO bhi top 4 Mai dalnehi ala tha , but usko voting power dekkhar bb plan change kiya... Finale Mai bhi m3 ko priority dia... No gaubani dance , no ropa dance ... Janbujhkar sare celebs ko finale Mai sideline kiya... And finally maanveer KO fixed winner bana Diya...
Ek baccha bhi jante hai bani Ki popularity ke samne manv kuch nehi hai... Bani entire world PE famous hai , and manv only ek gujjar community ke andar... Even janbujhkar last min me voting trending change kiya commoners ke liye... It is totally clear who is the fixed winner...
Gaurav interview Mai kaha tha commoner Ki show Mai commoner Ki jitne Alava aur Keya hoga... And wohi Hua... And kal manv win Hua , itna limited time dikhaya isse jeyada to bani gc ka hug time jeyada thi...

And feel astonished how ro fans manv ko support de rehi hai... Iyea manv Rohan ko chamiya , chammak challo, gender discrimination kiya... Any way jiska Jo choice...

Manver is season Ki sabse worst sanchalak and captain thi... Uski koyi galti kabhi bb telecast and highlights nehi kiya... Manver task Mai accha kiya sref ek bungi task Mai... Others are avg... So not so big deal...
So bb finally concept hit kiya and jarur dekhungi maanveer industry Mai kitna dur pochte hai... People samne usko kabhi iyad rakhte hai aur iya nehi ...

Hamare liye Bani Hamesha FTW
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
1) Manveer was NEVER SHOWN IN THE NEGATIVE. I cannot believe how can anyone not see this?

2) Manveer's ego was fed so much by Bigg Boss, and other celebrities, in order to make sure he does not take the briefcase money.

3) I don't see the rural population connecting with Bani. Rural > Urban. The problem is idk who votes more for a show like BB.

4) If Bani lost to Manveer: Everyone happy, Bani fans sad.
If Lopa lost to Manveer: Everyone sad and including Bani fans.

5) Manveer should buy a hindware shower, with three pulsating points with the left over prize money. Cus he stinks. 🤢
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
6) Manveer's contribution to the show...except the task where he acted like a desi superman is: ZILCH
Manveer + Manu= M2
Manveer - Manu= NON-EXISTENT

I cannot believe how Manveer was given the credit for being the torchbearer in the friendship.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks K! You know I had decided to stay away from the negativity but after watching Bani's intv, I've become so positive that negativity seems zilch in front of this.
Firstly, I am so proud of Bani for doing things exactly like I wanted her to do. Her post eviction intvs have not even a single bad word about others, no grudges, nothing. Yes! Attagirl!
Secondly, The reporter tried to sorta snoop around by asking her If she believs that she got less votes than Gurjar and she replied No. That just makes my day, I love that she knows that the BaniFam had her back and didn't let her down. There is no way in hell she lost in votes coz duh! Pyaar itna tha.
Thirdly, I think the only thing that hurt me was the 1st announcement of Bani's victory coz like I had been telling you for weeks, I was always 60:40 about Manveer and Bani respectively so in my head I was mentally prepared for it but the first announcement and then second one nullfying the first did the most damage.
Lastly, K, you and all of us who were there know that we did our best, we didn't give two hoots about others coz we had our priorities set and that makes me proud of all of us. The ovewhelming support all over will definitely make Bani cry tears of happiness and that will be her victory, our victory.

P.S- I am a fan of GaurBani, not as a couple lol Nah! But their friendship has always amused me and entertained me in the house so yeah! I am hoping that continues in the outside world too(I was online when the two of them followed each other on twitter lol) so I think that is what I am taking from this show, one hell of an experience. Bani J, you even made a girl like me vote for you, seriously, I've never voted for anyone other than you and there are absolutely no regrets. I do feel cheated and betrayed but Chaddo Ji! Our girl is happy, what else do we want?

Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...all of us played into BB's hands.
They made so many fandoms fight with each other...and editing played a big part into this.

Rohan fans said that after the initial episodes, Rohan was hardly given any footage...he was hardly shown be it tasks or anything else.

Bani fans said that only the negative aspects of Bani were shown and the positive ones werent.

Same way Lopa, Manu and other fandoms too had complaints.

But in the end, BB won...they accomplished what they set out to do with their manipulative editing - hats off to Rohan for calling them out for it.

The whole finale task was such a farce. Putting M2 in one team and sending Manu and Lopa to finale riding on Manveer's back was another indication of how dirty BB was playing.
They knew M2 would never win against Rohan when to came to votes so they always made sure to plan the tasks in such a way that Rohan was always the sanchalak and M2 always won and were never nominated.
They made sure Rohan and Bani were nominated always(especially by carrying forward the nominations) so that BB could get their money through their votes.

If we see only vote-wise, then Bani and Rohan should have been the top 2.
And since Rohan had been evicted then it should have been Bani and Lopa. I somehow cant believe that Lopa got less votes then M2.

Now coming to the winner, I am indifferent...yes I liked it that Bani didnt win but its impossible to believe that she got less votes than Manveer.
And Manveer, well yes his journey and growth was better than Bani's, but still I dislike him so much that I dont feel happy that he won.
He was a very aggressive person and that side of him usually came out in tasks or if someone disagreed with him especially Rohan. But all this was hardy shown...Manveer was always shown as the bhola bhala gaon ka ladka. Yeah right! He is anything but bhola bhala...he is actually more sneakier than Manu.
Manu was arrogant and a big gossiper. He was very, very smart but it was Manveer who was very sneaky and cunning.

Oh and Manveer was mighty insecure of Rohan - he and Manu both. The things he said about Rohan were so cheap that being a Rohan supporter I can never feel happy that he won.

Manveer won.
Manu walked away with 10 lakhs.
Had this happened in a fair manner, then it would have been fine. But it didnt.
It is actually the celebs and their fans who were cheated royally...
Zhayat thumbnail
eventually, people cant understand that there is a ground reality which is quite different then online/social media. manveer connected to the common people everywhere. people who normally doesnt want to give their opinion publicly supports manveer too.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Muns the winners ko milta hein babaji ka thullu everytime
Bani is very much doing good at her job and one of the heighest paid in bb..so its ok..congo to manveer bani lopa manu ...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Also, since I see T listing down Manveer's contribution in the show then I think the audience here itself paints a clear picture. I barely saw anyone celebrating Manveer's victory but I did see people celebrating that Bani lost.
Jeetne wale ne agar itne dil jeete hote toh uski ek chaapp har kone mein hoti, chahe ek chota sample jaisa IF ho ya Twitter ya Facebook jaise bade samples. Kyunki dost BB jaise show ko dekhne wale aur vote karne wale are mostly the viewers who do represent the online fandom.
MyWinnerBani< Exactly how Gauhar said <3
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
Zhayat thumbnail
secondly bani was never involve in the game. she caught saying that she was not that much motivated to perform task. in a show, where people judge based on your performance on task, how you get along with the people. bani always played victim card and try to portray that she is alone, even when gorav was there.

the difference between bani and her friend gauhar was that gauhar in her season, did every task with heart. she contributed alot unlike bani.
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This season it was all abt swami om,,, because celebrities were not that entertaining ,, now bb has to run his show and swami om was given a script to perform ,,, om did all the possible rubbish things in the show and i dont think it was without notice of bb,,, i think it was bb s strategy .
Now manveer always supporting om right from beginning and in fact trying to handle him so tht he does not go out of control might be another strategy of bb .. means a guideline given to manveer already. So as such it might be that manveer is made winner as there was no chance of making om winner now as the contribution by om was the highest this time,, good or bad by his antics maybe they were getting more trps but as manveer helped in controlling om he was made the winner . So maybe it was not votes but it was based on trps that they have decided the winner.
But its really really bad psycology of some to say if their fav, dont win its ok but bani should not . That it utter rubbish,, sick and disgusting mentality.