Congratulations Guys! We Did It!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
BB started with the tagline - 'Indiawale Isse Apna Hi Ghar Samjho' and from week one we saw that the commoners were given most footage and the celebs were bashed to no end during WKW for being free loaders and not giving footage. But from unseen videos it became clear that that was not the case. They were indeed real fun and entertaining moments, which BB didnt broadcast in main epi. Always assumed that, that was coz BB wanted to balance out whatever undue advantage the celebs had and giving the commoners and equal footing and dat mid-season things wld change. But the undue favoritism towards the commoners continued. Had even made a thread on it:

In retrospect seems BB was always going to make the commoner the winner in order to get rural viewership for later seasons (credit for this point goes to Hippo), for proving that their tagline concept was a hit and to show that it's BB who makes celebs and not celebs who make BB.

Now coming to Manveer over Bani. I had said it a while ago that the whole Bani is #FixedWinner was just a red herring thrown around to divert people's attention from the real fixed winner, Manveer. Bani was constantly shown in the negative. She did the least back biting, but the one time she did, was blown out of proportion and shown. Same with her not supposedly taking a stand against Jagga was taken up multiple times. Have never seen someone being questioned so much over and over again, for something they were not even involved in. Also when all her footing for the whole Jagga incident used to be shown, they would edit out the portion where Bani told Jagga she was wrong and that she had crossed all limits. On the other hand, after the pee incident, Manveer was heard clearly saying he does not want to get involved in other people's matter, but this was never brought up. Also he was the most responsible for using, supporting and sheltering Om, coz he wld oppose him at times, he got away with it. In fact he used to openly support him. Only when during WKW he got feedback, he started opposing Om sometimes. Also his negative aspects were hardly shown or talked about and brushed under the carpet.

So it's obvious that Bani was the biggest threat to declaring commoners as winners, coz of the huge number of votes she was getting and so they deliberately showed her in negative light and even her smal errors were magnified, whereas Manveer's were never brought to light and even those dat were through LF, were never addressed. I had made a thread on this too.

Sonalifan, who ultimately proved to be the most reliable inside source, said that they planned to make M2L in the top 3, coz I guess it wld still seem plausible to make M2 win against Lopa. But guess coz of the high votes BB had no option but to keep Bani in top2. But BB went ahead and declared Manveer as the winner. Also it's kinda telling that twice salman said that the 1 with the highest votes and raised Banii's hand ( Salman has his own wacky ways) and den simply said winner of BB10 is and raised Manveer's hand.

So congratulations! We played right into the hands of BB!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im happy that manveer came out to be the fixed winner if he was or maybe he just got high votes afterall theres a world outside twitter. Plus finale voting is audited and this was told to me by someone hence ill believe that but even if it wasnt audited so happy that they made manveer the winner. Atleast i dont regret watching this season.
Thanks to bigg boss for proving me that a laid back attitude cant make u winner or just sleeping eating all the time n relying on ur fans wont make u winner of title. Thanks to bigg boss.

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the call center task helped them .. they got a ground that she got physical, so even if audited, they can justify .. any ways Bani didn't win roadies 4 as well, but do we even remember the winner name ? NO.. thats it period.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Copy pasting from Another thread:-

Because Online Popularity doesn't mean everything and tbh except her roadies fans no one would relate with her. Manveer was way more deserving and Won. He was more passionate towards the game and performed every task and he earned his WIN. I saw a video on twitter where entire Manveer village is celebrating because he won. So yeah there are general audience also who relate to Manveer more way more than a Roadie. I am not a Manveer fan but he Earned his WIN unlike Bani who was confident to win and did nothing in the house and was totally relaying on her fan following.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Im happy that manveer came out to be the fixed winner if he was or maybe he just got high votes afterall theres a world outside twitter. Plus finale voting is audited and this was told to me by someone hence ill believe that but even if it wasnt audited so happy that they made manveer the winner. Atleast i dont regret watching this season.

Thanks to bigg boss for proving me that a laid back attitude cant make u winner or just sleeping eating all the time n relying on ur fans wont make u winner of title. Thanks to bigg boss.

I guess I am naive and kinda an idealist, but then it would have been better if the channel ppl would have made it clear that votes would not be the sole criteria this season and that other things would be taken into consideration too. They could have said that it would be decided on 50% votes and 50% on expert panel decision or something.

And also coming to the winner, other than the harness task, Manveer had not been impressive in other tasks or has not been better than others who took part in the tasks. Salman himself said that even that harness task, was not that challenging, though Manveer did it for 4.5 hours.

And other than that Manveer hasn't been impressive. He impressed me the way he handled Om sometimes, but that got negated by the way he would support and encourage him too. In dat secret task too, he seemed more agitated when Bani took away his cigs than Bani was, when he took the eggs away and SRK himself said that he would have to give him the next task quickly (before Manv lost it altogether). Sorry I tend to notice the not so obvious things.

And Manveer has been praised to the T and never grilled ever. The little grilling he got in the panel discussion and he was so upset and we saw his reaction. That truly showed that he did not have signs of a winner.

Havent watched his IVs, but read them and even in the house, he had most issues with the celebs and even in his IVs he is showing so much negativity towards them, even after 107 days and winning the title.

Disappointing truly
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I guess I am naive and kinda an idealist, but then it would have been better if the channel ppl would have made it clear that votes would not be the sole criteria this season and that other things would be taken into consideration too. They could have said that it would be decided on 50% votes and 50% on expert panel decision or something.

And also coming to the winner, other than the harness task, Manveer had not been impressive in other tasks or has not been better than others who took part in the tasks. Salman himself said that even that harness task, was not that challenging, though Manveer did it for 4.5 hours.

And other than that Manveer hasn't been impressive. He impressed me the way he handled Om sometimes, but that got negated by the way he would support and encourage him too. In dat secret task too, he seemed more agitated when Bani took away his cigs than Bani was, when he took the eggs away and SRK himself said that he would have to give him the next task quickly (before Manv lost it altogether). Sorry I tend to notice the not so obvious things.

And Manveer has been praised to the T and never grilled ever. The little grilling he got in the panel discussion and he was so upset and we saw his reaction. That truly showed that he did not have signs of a winner.

Havent watched his IVs, but read them and even in the house, he had most issues with the celebs and even in his IVs he is showing so much negativity towards them, even after 107 days and winning the title.

Disappointing truly

Dont be disappointed bani is very happy even though she didnt win😳.
@bold they made it very clear when they evicted karan n then rahul over nithibha. We have been saying from start that they arent counting votes but people kept calling me fool n said final votes r audited so what happened now?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Don't buy the argument of online popularity not being the real popularity, especially in today's day. And I agree that in the north region and in his community Manveer wld have been more popular, but we r talking about not only the whole of India, but the entire world.
Also if one was to take online popularity not being the same a ground popularity, but then online voting was also the process for deciding that and on that basis Bani was way ahead and that was worldwide and worldwide there was more support Bani.

Anyways my main point is that the commoner was gonna be the winner from the beginning. Most probably it could have been Manu, but then his leaving d house worked against him and den I guess dey decided on Manv.

Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Dont be disappointed bani is very happy even though she didnt win😳.
@bold they made it very clear when they evicted karan n then rahul over nithibha. We have been saying from start that they arent counting votes but people kept calling me fool n said final votes r audited so what happened now?

Actually dis isnt even about Bani and yup she is I guess just happy to be among her ppl and I guess dat's what her supporters like about her, her ability to let go, but it's about those who vote d incessantly, and have been cheated.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Just wanted to say this too:
If Bani had won BB...
...she was a fixed winner

When Bani lost BB...
... impossible...I didn't like her, but now ways Manveer got more votes than Bani.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that I read so many such comments and even those who were not supporting Banli and did not want her to win, acknowledged that no ways could she have gotteeer.n lesser votes than Manv
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad Manveer won though I'm not a fan/supporter. The guy deserved it, more than Bani atleast.