Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont think anyone is going to give him acting offers. Maybe Salman as some sidie villian in one of his movies but that's about all.
If anyone may get any offers after the show it will be Lopa and Lokesh. Lokesh is unique in her style and is already on many youtube videos. Lopa has that x factor to be a heroine and basically she isnt even a bad person despite what Bani fans portrayed just becoz she was pitted against their favorite.

The rest will be lost into oblivion like all other BB past contestants.
Edited by chachichampa - 7 years ago
1098676 thumbnail
He chose the right path. kya mast acting ki thi isne Bigg Boss mein, Gaon ke gawaar ki,😆 sabko yeda bana ke peda kha gaya. Everyone thought Gaurav Chopra is the Actor in Bigg Boss house, but Manveer Gurjar is the 'real' actor. So natural, no one thought that he's acting😆 fooled everyone inside and outside the house😆. aur kya makeover bhi mil gaya ise, Villain banke ghusa tha aur hero banke nikal gaya😆
Best of luck to him😉
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I can see him playing a gunda in Salman Movies. Salman was very happy when Manveer won😆
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I can see him playing a gunda in Salman Movies. Salman was very happy when Manveer won😆

lol ya and he was so disappointed when Lopa lost too. i think he is just like glad that fake bani yani didnt win
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Forget it Manveer, only few weeks and all will be history no one will remember you. You will be on the list labeled undeserving BB winner.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I see three people going far and becoming successful
Rohan, Lopa, Manu

Not counting Karan Rahul Gaurav because they are already established
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

nope gunda nehi... Gunda Ki chamche ka role karega... Gunda k role Mai Manu perfect hai and personality bhi strong hai
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

He chose the right path. kya mast acting ki thi isne Bigg Boss mein, Gaon ke gawaar ki,😆 sabko yeda bana ke peda kha gaya. Everyone thought Gaurav Chopra is the Actor in Bigg Boss house, but Manveer Gurjar is the 'real' actor. So natural, no one thought that he's acting😆 fooled everyone inside and outside the house😆. aur kya makeover bhi mil gaya ise, Villain banke ghusa tha aur hero banke nikal gaya😆

Best of luck to him😉

😆i was goin to say same thing
Oscar winning acting👏
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
winning BB is no guarantee of entry in bollywood... u can see Vindu dara singh, and few others who still are struggling... Only Gauhar & Shweta tiwari.. has good carrear but they had it before BB too... So BB winning just give few days fame... nothing else...