Quality of BB worsening since it came to Colors

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
The entire BB is just a joke on Colors.
First they manipulate contestants and editing a lot. Viewers dont really get to see the real picture. Only the biased niceness of their favored contestants.

Then the weekend shows are just one big Colors promotion episode where they must be getting paid a lot for all of it plus promoting their own shows shamelessly for free.

It used to be good on Sony where weekend episodes you got to hear the contestants points of views, saw the journey of the evicted contestants and then Pooja Bedi grilling the eliminated contestants the next day.

The finale we got the reactions of all the other contestants and it was fun and interesting to watch. This finale was the most useless episode where only perhaps 15 mins of the the 3 hour show showed anything of BB contestants.

Endemol should really consider that the quality of their show is degrading and becoming a joke. Has Big Brother also turned into this kind of a farce? I havent watched Big Brother in ages but some early seasons I watched were very good about how they did not manipulate contestants at all by giving them outside perspectives and actually showed what they thought in their weekend episodes.

I think really BB should be pulled off Colors if it needs to maintain its name and quality. I never thought I would get bored of BB but next season I am not looking so forward to watch if its on Colors. I dont want to watch a huge advertisement of Colors channel all through BB. They made a farce of my favorite show. Shame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This I agree somewhat
Sony never really manipulated contestants or situations in the house.. and it wasn't focused on negativity and too much drama... Content was subtle too

but they used to change voting system every week like sometimes there wr votings to evict instead to save. I think that's y ravi kishan lost and RR and carol wr above him. They also brought back rakhi back coz she was entertaining. So it's not like Sony didn't do anything.
chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

This I agree somewhat

Sony never really manipulated contestants or situations in the house.. and it wasn't focused on negativity and too much drama... Content was subtle too

but they used to change voting system every week like sometimes there wr votings to evict instead to save. I think that's y ravi kishan lost and RR and carol wr above him. They also brought back rakhi back coz she was entertaining. So it's not like Sony didn't do anything.

Yes Ravi Kishan lost only totally because of that change. Rahul Roy who did nothing, spoke nothing was a very undeserving winner - by mistake and confusion over the voting system. But thats is the voting system in Big Brother, just our Indian voting people didnt understand it that the last voting system was to vote to evict.

Bringing entertainers for content is okay but that season they didnt blatantly promote anyone for wining like every season on Colors is doing.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Word
But they have crossed all the limits now esp this season. I believe this season had some of the best celebs but they were treated so badly.

Rohan Lopa Bani Gaurav Karan Rahul Mona were all great but their potential was wasted.

Like I said before, some other channel should air BB from now. Sony or even Star Plus would do a lot better than colors.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have to agree. Bigg boss is my favorite but colors is ruining it badly. Their over promotion of their shows on weekend is so annoying plus they spoiled the finale yest. Bringing the roadies n highly promoting them is also also irritating
chachichampa thumbnail
Yes absolutely... Colors has single-handedly completely shattered the credibility of BB.
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I fully agree. I hv fully lost interest in bigboss nd not going to watch it if its in colors.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to ask...
How come Ravi Kishan's signature line about Zindagi being whatever and phir bhi ghamund-wa was allowed on National TV? Was there an outcry? (I never watched BB until midway thru the Urvashi Dholakia season)

(And yes - I still don't understand how Kapil Sharma's Babaji ka ... is allowed on TV. Just in case you were wondering).

It's inexplicable to me.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that it has been going worse season by season, due to what they decide to show. The weekend episodes are getting worse. Salman doesn't even interact with the evicted contestants for 5 mins. This season was superb content-wise, the contestants were giving so much yet due to crappy editing it didn't get the success it should have had.
The funny thing is that this show has been on colors since season 2. Up until season 4 they kept it balanced but post that gradually things started to go bad. First it was weekend episodes, since season 8 it is the actual episodes cleverly edited to make someone look a certain way.
Poor celebrities were bashed so much by people for the first two weeks for being boring including me. But I was in India for a month I got to see there so much footage on voot of celebs having fun, doing masti that was never shown!
I think Endemol themselves need to lay down some rules and stop all these promotion antics of other shows especially.
The grand finale was such a yawn. Hardly any interaction with the finalists or ex contestants, promotions ki line Lagi huwi thi!
Edited by Saniya93 - 7 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just had another thought. Can we please have the normal nomination process back next season majority of times.