Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldie.

agree to the bold only. he did help manveer but manveer outshined when he was not with him.
I liked mannu even more than bani sometimes and more than all his fans I saw in this forum.. I think u know it so please don't tell me what to write in the forum.. mannu did manipulate he did stop many to mingle with celebs, I was disappointed in him and rohan the most and actually wanted them to do better so I will keep expressing it.

@Bold, no you don't. I just know that you're a Bani supporter. so I assumed you would be one that dislikes Manu since most Bani supporters would.

I agree, he did outshine without Manu well for a weelk,, but it doesn't change the fact when the spotlight was put on both, it was Manu who outshined the most out of the two, and would've been highly favoured to win, if he didn't miss that one week or so.

I didn't tell you what you can write, or what you can't, so please don't tell me that as you're misunderstanding me.

If you want to express this utter belief in negativity/manipulating for Manu then by all means do so, but don't let facts in your way. A majority of people have appreciated him, and find Manveer to be the manipulator.

If you think about it actually, everyone in a way manipulated one another, because it's part of the game and strategy. 😊

Anyways, I don't want us to end in negative note, so let's just agree to disagree. Peace and cheers. 😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goldie.

agree to the bold only. he did help manveer but manveer outshined when he was not with him.
I liked mannu even more than bani sometimes and more than all his fans I saw in this forum.. I think u know it so please don't tell me what to write in the forum.. mannu did manipulate he did stop many to mingle with celebs, I was disappointed in him and rohan the most and actually wanted them to do better so I will keep expressing it.

Make a topic and express it.
There are so many ways to express that.
It was the whole set and pre planned thing by bigboss not to mingle with celeb but to make commoner himself as celebs. They wanted this separate game dont jump in between when you dont know how to play.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

If you think about it actually, everyone in a way manipulated one another, because it's part of the game and strategy. 😊

Anyways, I don't want us to end in negative note, so let's just agree to disagree. Peace and cheers. 😳

hmmm just fr this I'll only write good abt him and try to sugarcoat my criticism. thanks fr replying so positively mujhe gussa aa gya tha sorry
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Manveer's journey has been amazing. His growth has been phenomenal, he truly deserved the trophy.

I never saw manveer until Manu left. If he had been with Manu, he would have become the sidekick but then Manus exit and the way he handled om-g, his friendship with Nitibha, his interaction with bani and him in the balloon task made me see him as the frontrunner leaving behind Manu.

Manu after coming back tried hard to take over again but manveer was way ahead by that time in terms of popularity.

I am glad he won, well deserved win

AGREE Manveer's journey has been fantastic, even physically he developed so much it's amazing and inspiring.

I just loved how he handled every situation and maintained friendship with everyone, that's something no contestant ever managed, it requires lots of patience and forgiving nature πŸ‘

and Tina I also want to thank you for being on this forum, your posts this season was wonderful to read πŸ€—

Edited by Meherbaan - 7 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail

It was because of Manu in the first place that Manveer was able to reach this far and win. Manveer even displayed that, when he said "It's because of you paagal, that I'm here". So yes, he should be listening to Manu and his advices in the near future especially when it's outside the game if they ever decide to meet. Manu was rooting for Manveer to lift the trophy. So painting him as negatively manipulator at this point in time is so damn unfair and dishonest.

Manu should've been the winner, but Manveer was fixed to win the past few weeks to promote the rural groups and most of north india from where he's from when it comes to the gurjar communities.

Anyways, no need to be so negative toward a contestant just because you don't like Manu. Manu deserved far more than 10 lakh, especially with how much he has done for the show, as he poured his blood and soul, and could've easily be the wiiner as he ran most of the show and billed the commoners as a strong group with his leadership and strategic acumen, bringing in far more footage and content compared to Manveer.

If anything Manveer happens to be quite dishonest as he was worried about how he was going to answer questions in the near future, since Manu saved his ass yesterday in the court-room task.

Anyway congrats to Manveer. I don't like him, felt he shouldve not won compared to Lopa/Manu, but he deserved it way more than Bani atleast.

It's DEFINITELY NOT because of Manu that Manveer reached this far.
It's because of MANVEER HIMSELF ONLY !
Manveer was always honest and even though people told him to throw Manu away he never did so because for him Manu was his true friend even though Manu tried to use him but Manveer maintained friendship and yet managed to not get affected by ManuπŸ‘

We all saw how much Manu was jealous of manveer and even went and bitched about him to rohan, lopa, bani, mona and priyanka.

Manu should be happy that he even reached top 4 ! janta dislikes him and lopa and bani got more votes than him so saying he would have easily won is nonsense !

Manveer deserved it πŸ‘

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
End of the day he won. Between him and Bani it was a good call to make him winner. Even if it was manipulated, else the winner would've been too obvious, Bani could sit comfortably and relax and do nothing whine & abuse all day and show no zest to do anything knowing there's a big fanbase out there voting to save her. That's unfair on those that sweat and toil hard, show hunger to make their presence felt. Bani winning would've sent a wrong message across

Hardcore fanbases aren't very healthy when it comes to objectivity and judging things dispassionately, they feel obligated to vote and waste money by virtue of blind loyalty & emotional connectivity, that overlooks everything else. So this evens it all out.

Anyway good luck to all of them for the future
Edited by Gujar - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

It's DEFINITELY NOT because of Manu that Manveer reached this far.
It's because of MANVEER HIMSELF ONLY !
Manveer was always honest and even though people told him to throw Manu away he never did so because for him Manu was his true friend even though Manu tried to use him but Manveer maintained friendship and yet managed to not get affected by ManuπŸ‘

We all saw how much Manu was jealous of manveer and even went and bitched about him to rohan, lopa, bani, mona and priyanka.

Manu should be happy that he even reached top 4 ! janta dislikes him and lopa and bani got more votes than him so saying he would have easily won is nonsense !

Manveer deserved it πŸ‘

Um yes, it is. What's nonsense is belieivng Manu played no part in it. πŸ˜†When he played every bit of part in it.

There's a reason why Manveer dedicated Manu the major factor from why he's there. I'd rather listen to the man than a stranger. As for friendship, it is Manu who gave the most support and sacrifces in comparision to Manveer while Manveer was ungrateful. So in terms of pure genuine friendship, Manu is ahead of him.

As for using, yea Manveer is the one who used Manu. That's obvious. He's double faced. He pretends to be someone's friend for the benefit of the game, and clinged on to Manu's back for the whole duration.

As for jealousy? Please. A man who's the first to hug MAnveer on him winning is the opposite of that. and for bitching? No, Manveer has no reason to bitch about Manu when Manu layed down the path for Manveer to take and strive in.

Bitching isn't the same as complaining. Since Manu merely complained to the contestants about Manveer's lack of support so he preferred to talk rather than agitate Manveer, since he knows of his nature.

Janta love Manu or atleast appreciate to what he has delivered on the show, so I'm not sure what you're talking about .

Everyone has a positive and negative reception to the contestants.

Plenty of people hate Manveer. He has the most haters in the forum. BB favoured Manveer so much so that they practically never ever criticized him. Not even once.

However Lopa and Manu will always be the most deserving winners in the show.
and due to massive favoritism, rigged stance from BB was the reason he won, since Bani had the most votes.

Congratulations to Manveer though, from a contribution factor, you deserved it more than Bani.

Anyways I'm not here to argue. I'd make a whole rant of Manveer, but I'm not going to. It's the last day and we should go out civilly.

Meherbaan thumbnail

Um yes, it is. What's nonsense is belieivng Manu played no part in it. πŸ˜†When he played every bit of part in it.

There's a reason why Manveer dedicated Manu the major factor from why he's there. I'd rather listen to the man than a stranger. As for friendship, it is Manu who gave the most support and sacrifces in comparision to Manveer.

As for using, yea Manveer is the one who used Manu. That's obvious. He's double faced. He pretends to be someone's friend for the benefit of the game.

As for jealousy? Please. A man who's the first to hug MAnveer on him winning is the opposite of that. and for bitching? No, Manveer has no reason to bitch about Manu when Manu layed down the path for Manveer to take and strive in.

Bitching isn't the same as complaining. Since Manu merely complained to the contestants about Manveer's lack of support so he preferred to talk rather than agitate Manveer, since he knows of his nature.

Janta love Manu or atleast appreciate to what he has delivered on the show, so I'm not sure what you're talking about .

Everyone has a positive and negative reception to the contestants.

Plenty of people hate Manveer. He has the most haters in the forum. BB favoured Manveer so much so that they practically never ever criticized him. Not even once.

However Lopa and Manu will always be the most deserving winners in the show.
and due to massive favoritism, rigged stance from BB was the reason he won, since Bani had the most votes.

Congratulations to Manveer though, from a contribution factor, you deserved it more than Bani.

Anyways I'm not here to argue. I'd make a whole rant of Manveer, but I'm not going to. It's the last day and we should go out civilly.

Such a delusional post but I don't blame you, you are manu fan so it is expected you will write all that.

Manu was cunning, manupulative, rude, always tried to use manveer and tried to shoot from his shoulder but that may not be your opinion

let's agree to disagree.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Crystal, you were right once again! πŸ‘

Though i dint like Manveer much.. but i'm okay with his winning. Guess my favorite ain't ever gonna win BB.. LOL πŸ˜†

But gotta admit, i LOVED your posts..they're always entertaining! ⭐️ Hope to see you again next season.. & hopefully we'll be on same team. 😳

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Such a delusional post but I don't blame you, you are manu fan so it is expected you will write all that.

Manu was cunning, manupulative, rude, always tried to use manveer and tried to shoot from his shoulder but that may not be your opinion

let's agree to disagree.

Just to let you know a lot of neutral users have stated what I said.

anyways,
Right back at you, such a delusional post and I don't blame you as it's expected from a Manveer fan to not able to listen when ever he's criticized truthfully.

Well that's your opinion... Manu was genuine, protective, supportive, and downright entertaining
Manveer was rude, manipulative, pretender, cunning, and downright obnoxious. Used Manu to get where he stood from (which is why he constantly clinged to him), and was never criticized for any type of evil things he did.

Anyways, no point in continuing this. Regardless of what we think, they are both enjoying the after party.

Let's agree to disagree. See you next season.