I WAS RIGHT ! I always support winners!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN GUYS 👏
I can't believe people believe people like KRK and box office site but they don't believe me who have genuinely followed all seasons and predicted winners and every move of contestants. I WAS, I AM AND I WILL BE RIGHT ABOUT BB CONTESTANTS 👏

I STATED MANVEER IS THE ONE WITH THE BEST JOURNEY EVER, HE DEVOPLED SO MUCH AS A PERSON AND HE ALWAYS ENTERTAINED AS WELL AND DID TASKS WITH PASSION AND WAS FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS MADE EVERYONE HAPPY !

Manveer won hearts, truly inspiring journey 👏

God bless him and well done India for voting for the right person. After long time India can be proud of something they did. It's so good to see they supported a good person 👏

It was a lovely season and every contestant offered with something, much better than season 9.

I won't be active on I-F until new BB season so I really want to thank everyone who have loved my topics this season.

I want to give special thanks to these three who made my experience on this forum so lovely:

Gaja
Oye
LostNFound

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I kind of predicted it too. I said it that she will go far because of her fanbase but won't win like Sanaya. Check this Page

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4781251&PID=140053175&#p140053175
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manveer fixed winner by channel 🤢
He was carried by Manu . Manu was wayyy more deserving than manveer
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Manveer fixed winner by channel 🤢

He was carried by Manu . Manu was wayyy more deserving than manveer

KUCH BHI 🤢

Bani was fixed winner but because Manveer got so much votes then channel couldn't give trophy to fixed winner hence they finally did what janta wanted.

Bani should be happy she even got in top 2 because her contribution on the show has been almost zero.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I was wrong I thought bani hi jeetegi 😆
voting system na change karte to shayed jeet jaati.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manveer's journey has been amazing. His growth has been phenomenal, he truly deserved the trophy.
I never saw manveer until Manu left. If he had been with Manu, he would have become the sidekick but then Manus exit and the way he handled om-g, his friendship with Nitibha, his interaction with bani and him in the balloon task made me see him as the frontrunner leaving behind Manu.

Manu after coming back tried hard to take over again but manveer was way ahead by that time in terms of popularity.

I am glad he won, well deserved win
Edited by tina59 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Manveer's journey has been amazing. His growth has been phenomenal, he truly deserved the trophy.

I never saw manveer until Manu left. If he had been with Manu, he would have become the sidekick but then Manus exit and the way he handled om-g, his friendship with Nitibha, his interaction with bani and him in the balloon task made me see him as the frontrunner leaving behind Manu.

Manu after coming back tried hard to take over again but manveer was way ahead by that time in terms of popularity.

I am glad he won, well deserved win

plus 1000
I hope he stops listening to Manu and taking his advices now who loved to manipulate him negatively and trust himself.. Also hoping that channel signs him for more reality shows. He gives his heart and deserves much more I feel.
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats! you were his only consistent fan on this forum. Others, like me, were kind of on-off.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

plus 1000

I hope he stops listening to Manu and taking his advices now who loved to manipulate him negatively and trust himself.. Also hoping that channel signs him for more reality shows. He gives his heart and deserves much more I feel.

It was because of Manu in the first place that Manveer was able to reach this far and win. Manveer even displayed that, when he said "It's because of you paagal, that I'm here". So yes, he should be listening to Manu and his advices in the near future especially when it's outside the game if they ever decide to meet. Manu was rooting for Manveer to lift the trophy. So painting him as negatively manipulator at this point in time is so damn unfair and dishonest.

Manu should've been the winner, but Manveer was fixed to win the past few weeks to promote the rural groups and most of north india from where he's from when it comes to the gurjar communities.

Anyways, no need to be so negative toward a contestant just because you don't like Manu. Manu deserved far more than 10 lakh, especially with how much he has done for the show, as he poured his blood and soul, and could've easily be the wiiner as he ran most of the show and billed the commoners as a strong group with his leadership and strategic acumen, bringing in far more footage and content compared to Manveer.

If anything Manveer happens to be quite dishonest as he was worried about how he was going to answer questions in the near future, since Manu saved his ass yesterday in the court-room task.

Anyway congrats to Manveer. I don't like him, felt he shouldve not won compared to Lopa/Manu, but he deserved it way more than Bani atleast.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

It was because of Manu in the first place that Manveer was able to reach this far and win. Manveer even displayed that, when he said "It's because of you paagal, that I'm here". So yes, he should be listening to Manu and his advices in the near future especially when it's outside the game if they ever decide to meet. Manu was rooting for Manveer to lift the trophy. So painting him as negatively manipulator at this point in time is so damn unfair and dishonest.

Manu should've been the winner, but Manveer was fixed to win the past few weeks to promote the rural groups and most of north india from where he's from when it comes to the gurjar communities.

Anyways, no need to be so negative toward a contestant just because you don't like Manu. Manu deserved far more than 10 lakh, especially with how much he has done for the show, as he poured his blood and soul, and could've easily be the wiiner as he ran most of the show and billed the commoners as a strong group with his leadership and strategic acumen, bringing in far more footage and content compared to Manveer.

If anything Manveer happens to be quite dishonest as he was worried about how he was going to answer questions in the near future, since Manu saved his ass yesterday in the court-room task.

Anyway congrats to Manveer. I don't like him, felt he shouldve not won compared to Lopa/Manu, but he deserved it way more than Bani atleast.

agree to the bold only. he did help manveer but manveer outshined when he was not with him.
I liked mannu even more than bani sometimes and more than all his fans I saw in this forum.. I think u know it so please don't tell me what to write in the forum.. mannu did manipulate he did stop many to mingle with celebs, I was disappointed in him and rohan the most and actually wanted them to do better so I will keep expressing it.