Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
NO CELEBS FROM NEXT SEASON PLEASE.
THEY WERE THE ENTERTAINMENT OF THE SHOW. CELEBS were just freeloaders for 3/4 weeks when commoners carried the show on their shoulders. 👏 Celebs were just sleeping. Even when celebs started dominating it was very rarely entertainment, just fights, commoners were entertainment that time.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

NO CELEBS FROM NEXT SEASON PLEASE.

THEY WERE THE ENTERTAINMENT OF THE SHOW. CELEBS were just freeloaders for 3/4 weeks when commoners carried the show on their shoulders. 👏 Celebs were just sleeping. Even when celebs started dominating it was very rarely entertainment, just fights, commoners were entertainment that time.

commoners go thru audition process unlike celebs and only entertaining ones and whoever has colorful personality gets selected.. They should audition celebs also at least do some research before taking them in. 😆
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If commoners comes in next season go to hell biggboss
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was one of d best season of bigg boss...Thanks to commoners 👏

If it weren't for lopa & bani , celebs this year wud hv made this season another disaster like previous season 9

If commoners r like swami , jagga ,manu ,manveer then i want such commoners every season rather than seeing freeloaders like rahul,karan & d likes
Edited by KollyBollyTv - 7 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The thing with commoners is just that most of them were very crass. They dont have anything to loose and go to the cheapest lengths to ensure their stay but its really not entertaining. If they get decent commoners it would be good but Colors being the shitty channel it is will only bring these kind of dirty commoners. The nice ones just had no personality - like Nithiba and Akansha - wonder why they were chosen. Manu played well with his manipulations but even Manu-Manveers aggresiveness was dirty and difficult to watch initially. We dont like gundaism being promoted. Atleast most celebs maintain a level of dignity and dont steep to utmost low levels like commoners. Baba was Colors favorite and they still wanted to keep him despite the pee incident but at that stage they werent able to control his nonsense so had to let him go reluctantly. These are the kinds of commoners Colors wants.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

This was one of d best season of bigg boss...Thanks to commoners 👏

If it weren't for lopa & bani , celebs this year wud hv made this season another disaster like previous season 9

If commoners r like swami , jagga ,manu ,manveer then i want such commoners every season rather than seeing freeloaders like rahul,karan & d likes

even naveen was entertaining in a way, I didn't like him but still. Nitibha did great much better than celebs and Lokesh has some character. Akansha ko chhor ke baaki sab wr good. And I think they chose her just coz of yuvraj so it's understandable why they chose her.. She was dull.
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Colors is a b grade channel which has capacity to ruin even best storylines.. so bigg boss being a stupid format is already stupid and channel with endemol can go.to hell.. not gonna watch any colors show frm.now on
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

even naveen was entertaining in a way, I didn't like him but still. Nitibha did great much better than celebs and Lokesh has some character. Akansha ko chhor ke baaki sab wr good. And I think they chose her just coz of yuvraj so it's understandable why they chose her.. She was dull.

True that goldie ...U r wise enough to see that

Even i liked naveen master & his comic outbursts/snaps

Nitibha had a such a charming persona that wud put these so called celebs to shame

Barring aakansha , everyone else (Read Commoners) earned colors truckload of TRP's this time as stated by colors CEO Raj Nayak