Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saiba007

blinded with hate a person only sees what he or she wants see so it useless to tell them anything we know who is the best who won in what way.. as for bani no need to explain anything to anyone she is the best for us her fans... as for haters they need somthing to time pass couz their time is not passing they will talk 1 day or 2 or 3 and they all be gone no one will even remember what they done or talked in the fourm...

p.s proud of bani and fan of gaubani😉😊. rest can go to hell will it be celebs or commoner😡🤢 good bye.

Your P.S.also showing blind hatred for other contestants. Wishing hell for someone is not out of love I guess?? Anyway best of luck to all contestants.
reddy123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

The abusive Mandy's claim to fame is losing to Prince - which is actually an insult in itself.

Similarly the abusive Bani first lost to Anthony (a nobody) in Roadies and now again lost to an abject commoner Manveer - hehe what an epic beizatti !
Bani is a loser with a capital L...
I appreciate the makers for not honoring the vile selfish disgusting abusive behavior of Bani...

Absolutely agree, Bani J is the biggest loser in the Indian reality show industry. Lost roadies, Lost Fear Factor, Lost many other shows, Lost all the tasks in Bigg Boss and Finally even lost the Big Boss.

It is absolutely pleasurable to see someone so pompous, rude and abusive losing at everything, she is even insecure about who she is, from the Fake Judge name, to editing out her Punjabi part ""Gur"", to her fake accent and Fake English as mother tongue even though born and brought up in Patiala in a Punjabi household.
Edited by reddy123456 - 7 years ago
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I think in this case people who love Bani are blinded by it and can't stop spewing venom against forum users who don't like her. It's not like she cares about you guys either man. Keep saying whatever you want in her favour, she has done a show, lost it and sitting at home now. It doesn't matter what you keep writing here. People will forget what anybody wrote on this forum - whether in her favour or not. Hell, they will forget Bani now that she is not in a popular show on Colors.

So, anybody who thinks like that can go to hell with Bani. Goodbye.

no need to take any personaly. i havent said attacked anyone personaly. so just chill... and dont worry we will see bani comes back very soon. and not just bani fans but the anti bani people spewing venom against her fans calling them names and everything... but who would want see themself wrong and others right couz it always is the oppsite.
Edited by saiba007 - 7 years ago
saiba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Your P.S.also showing blind hatred for other contestants. Wishing hell for someone is not out of love I guess?? Anyway best of luck to all contestants.

i havent said even a quarter of what others have said about bani. instead showing me whats good and bad first look at your posts.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i havent said even a quarter of what others have said about bani. instead showing me whats good and bad first look at your posts.

Why dont you show me where i said bani should go to hell?? And you brought this blind hate topic. I am not showing you what is good and bad just commented on blind hatred part. I admit many people in this forum hate bani and similarly many bani fans hate others.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani was the winner the day she stepped in the biggboss house. She capture the social media and all forums and became talk of the town. All viewers could not resist talking about her. She was highly paid and had earned more money then any contestants except Rahul.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Bani was the winner the day she stepped in the biggboss house. She capture the social media and all forums and became talk of the town. All viewers could not resist talking about her. She was highly paid and had earned more money then any contestants except Rahul.

Whatever consoles her.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no need to take any personaly. i havent said attacked anyone personaly. so just chill... and dont worry we will see bani comes back very soon. and not just bani fans but the anti bani people spewing venom against her fans calling them names and everything... but who would want see themself wrong and others right couz it always is the oppsite.

Your comment was personal. look at the language and tone of your comment. Try to be impersonal next time and I will not bother replying.
saiba007 thumbnail

Your comment was personal. look at the language and tone of your comment. Try to be impersonal next time and I will not bother replying.

thank you for not bothering to reply like i give a damn😃 you took personal i didnt said anything about you but then also mirchi lageee...
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever consoles her.

She does not need consolation.
She made good bank balance.
She will move on to next project like rest of the contestants.

Only some fanatic fans need a drink, to console themself, since they are acting as sore loser.
The topic of this thread should be loser fans. 😆