Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

By the way, does anybody (not from her supporters) know if this bit of info is true?

"So Bani takes away
1.5 crore signing amount for the show
4lacs per day for her stay in the house"

Did the channel really pay a celeb of Bani's level that much money? Why? I heard last year Rimi got 1 crore. I thought that was a bit too much even for her. Bani may have support from MTV audience but that is still not that much. That's a lot of money to give to a celeb with such a niche audience. I really thought she is a small time struggling celeb.

@BOLD: 4 lac per day for 100 Days plus is 4 Crore Plus apart from reported contract amount of 1.5 Crores!

In one simple word...IMPOSSIBLE...! 😛

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bani walked away with the highest signing amount with daily stipend and Manveer went away with 40 lakhs and some B grade villain role at most 😆 Oh and Lopa came third 😆
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD: 4 lac per day for 100 Days plus is 4 Crore Plus apart from reported contract amount of 1.5 Crores!

In one simple word...IMPOSSIBLE...!😛

4 lac/ day ?! Are u kidding me?? 😆
She is no Deepika padukone or Priyanka chopra!

And would the channel have let her sit through the entire season on a bench and do just bird watching ?
Remember last season how Rimi was humiliated and eliminated for being so laid back and casual about the show ?! Bani was no less ..
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Lopamudra again came THIRD after Bani. She came third in one of her beauty contest and third here as well. Bani also came second . But I won't say that I'm happy because they lost. No, I wanted one of them to win.

All because of her over confidence. Lopa couldn't even make it to top2 😳

Tch tch !!
Don't bring her beauty pageant here ..!
Whatever it is , she's proud of her achievements and so are we ..
The comparison was in bad taste !
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Who wants to believe can beleive who choose not to so be it. Within the next 3 months when Bani is on a Viacom project you all will get your answers So Byeee
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melfns

Who wants to believe can beleive who choose not to so be it. Within the next 3 months when Bani is on a Viacom project you all will get your answers So Byeee

can u plz post the reciept here ? Bani must have shared with you😃
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

can u plz post the reciept here ? Bani must have shared with you😃

🤣

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bani and rahul were the highest paid of this season. Both were Paid 1/2 crores so all this 4 lac per day is just imagination and nothing else. She probably got 1-2 crores from this show
saiba007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

blinded with hate a person only sees what he or she wants see so it useless to tell them anything we know who is the best who won in what way.. as for bani no need to explain anything to anyone she is the best for us her fans... as for haters they need somthing to time pass couz their time is not passing they will talk 1 day or 2 or 3 and they all be gone no one will even remember what they done or talked in the fourm...

p.s proud of bani and fan of gaubani😉😊. rest can go to hell will it be celebs or commoner😡🤢 good bye.
Edited by saiba007 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saiba007

blinded with hate a person only sees what he or she wants see so it useless to tell them anything we know who is the best who won in what way.. as for bani no need to explain anything to anyone she is the best for us her fans... as for haters they need somthing to time pass couz their time is not passing they will talk 1 day or 2 or 3 and they all be gone no one will even remember what they done or talked in the fourm...

p.s proud of bani and fan of gaubani😉😊. rest can go to hell will it be celebs or commoner😡🤢 good bye.

I think in this case people who love Bani are blinded by it and can't stop spewing venom against forum users who don't like her. It's not like she cares about you guys either man. Keep saying whatever you want in her favour, she has done a show, lost it and sitting at home now. It doesn't matter what you keep writing here. People will forget what anybody wrote on this forum - whether in her favour or not. Hell, they will forget Bani now that she is not in a popular show on Colors.

So, anybody who thinks like that can go to hell with Bani. Goodbye.