Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melfns

The ones calling Bani a Loser are the biggest Loser's coz no one else other than Bani benifited the most from the Show.

If you think making Manveer winner was not a calculated plan you all are wrong. This was thought out in the 3rd week to make a commoner the winner to boost up idea of all commoners next year by Raj Nayak.

As the weeks came closer to the final & it was perseved that Bani would ultimately face the commoner at the top Ranvijay came in the picture (who is a good friend of both Salman, Raj and Viacom) and requested to not play foul in finals. But too much was at stake so a deal was broken to let the commoner win.

The deal is a 3 year contract for Bani with Viacom, a friend of mine works in Viacom admin dept and paper work has immediately started from today itself.

So Bani takes away
1.5 crore signing amount for the show
4lacs per day for her stay in the house
3 year contract from Viacom

What does the lowly fool commoner take 20Lacs winning prize
20k per day for his stay in the house.

What makers benefit? next year low budget BB11 as all commoners.

Now I want all to laugh at Bani's loss 🤣🤣

If I call Bani a loser, how does that make me a loser? Since you're not making any sense here, for all I know you could be Bani sitting at home after losing and venting out your frustration on the forum haha.

Why would Viacom make a deal which would cost them that much? Anyway the voting is verified in the finals. I don't believe it because it doesn't make sense to me. Take your lies elsewhere and stop cribbing. She has lost. Accept it. She has lost and to a commoner.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

If I call Bani a loser, how does that make me a loser? Since you're not making any sense here, for all I know you could be Bani sitting at home after losing and venting out your frustration on the forum haha.

Why would Viacom make a deal which would cost them that much? Anyway the voting is verified in the finals. I don't believe it because it doesn't make sense to me. Take your lies elsewhere and stop cribbing. She has lost. Accept it. She has lost and to a commoner.

@Bold 👏👏 Bani fans reacting as the same way she used to inside BB house 😆😆
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

lol feeling sorry for you for not knowing ,in life money is not every thing. money comes and goes.winning matters in a game/ show.

even if manveer gets zero dollar he is called as a winner, no matter even if bani gets billion dollars she is a loser😆

Well said shumi. In the history of bigg boss, she will be a runner up.
astha36 thumbnail
By the way, does anybody (not from her supporters) know if this bit of info is true?
"So Bani takes away
4lacs per day for her stay in the house"

Did the channel really pay a celeb of Bani's level that much money? Why? I heard last year Rimi got 1 crore. I thought that was a bit too much even for her. Bani may have support from MTV audience but that is still not that much. That's a lot of money to give to a celeb with such a niche audience. I really thought she is a small time struggling celeb.

GunDaa thumbnail
i don;t think so that she is paid so heavily.

Rohan is bigger star than her and i have read from somewhere that he got approx 1 lakh per day . so may be 40000 per day and 15 lakh in total could be true 😆😆
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

i don;t think so that she is paid so heavily.

Rohan is bigger star than her and i have read from somewhere that he got approx 1 lakh per day . so may be 40000 per day and 15 lakh in total could be true 😆😆

Haha..yeah otherwise signing amount plus per day total would be 5.5 crores approx 😕 I don't think that's possible.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Haha..yeah otherwise signing amount plus per day total would be 5.5 crores approx 😕 I don't think that's possible.

even Bhojpuri actors or south actorss dont get this amount of money for doing full movie. so 5.5 crore is way too much from my prespective !!
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

The ones calling Bani a Loser are the biggest Loser's coz no one else other than Bani benifited the most from the Show.

If you think making Manveer winner was not a calculated plan you all are wrong. This was thought out in the 3rd week to make a commoner the winner to boost up idea of all commoners next year by Raj Nayak.

As the weeks came closer to the final & it was perseved that Bani would ultimately face the commoner at the top Ranvijay came in the picture (who is a good friend of both Salman, Raj and Viacom) and requested to not play foul in finals. But too much was at stake so a deal was broken to let the commoner win.

The deal is a 3 year contract for Bani with Viacom, a friend of mine works in Viacom admin dept and paper work has immediately started from today itself.

So Bani takes away
4lacs per day for her stay in the house
3 year contract from Viacom

What does the lowly fool commoner take 20Lacs winning prize
20k per day for his stay in the house.

What makers benefit? next year low budget BB11 as all commoners.

Now I want all to laugh at Bani's loss 🤣🤣

1. This post is a perfect fit ... for a case-study on bani's paranoiac pankha-following.
2. This post defies logic.
3. She /He has got all numbers of bani and manveer ...wch are are very confidential---but NO !!!! she /He has access to it 😆

************* To sum it up------------------ I say to you !!!!!!!!! BABAJI ki THULLU!!! 😃😃***************
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
im so glad bani didnt win cuz she didnt deserve to win, plus the biggest problem was her attitude! happy that manveer won ⭐️