Called Puneet to slam Gundagardi 😉
So in next season BaniJ will be teaching how to do task...😆

(source twitter)

🤣 Haha too good.😆
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Wow! Show's over guys. Keep your hatred aside and end the season with positive note. Let's celebrate the winner and cherish what you liked. Why so much hatred, man. This actually is a request to all, regardless of fandom , not "moral policing" at all.

PS: I don't belong to any fan base .

You can write, visit and comment on positive posts. It's a free for all forum. And yes, this is called moral policing. Please choose to view posts that match your interest instead of trying to stop people from writing posts on certain topics.
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The abusive Mandy's claim to fame is losing to Prince - which is actually an insult in itself.
Similarly the abusive Bani first lost to Anthony (a nobody) in Roadies and now again lost to an abject commoner Manveer - hehe what an epic beizatti !
Bani is a loser with a capital L...
I appreciate the makers for not honoring the vile selfish disgusting abusive behavior of Bani...
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

You can write, visit and comment on positive posts. It's a free for all forum. And yes, this is called moral policing. Please choose to view posts that match your interest instead of trying to stop people from writing posts on certain topics.

yes it a open forum for all, that's why I posted WHAt and WHERE I want. Good luck with your hatred ! It's spilling from the beam. 😆
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

yes it a open forum for all, that's why I posted WHAt and WHERE I want. Good luck with your hatred ! It's spilling from the beam. 😆

Wow. Was my reply hateful? But thanks for the personal attack. I do hate Bani. Atleast my attacks are towards the contestants on the show and not other users. Good luck with your attitude 👏

By the way, since your earlier comment was actually moral policing, it is against the forum rules. So, you cannot post whatever you want if it is against the rules. Please read them on the first page of the forum.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw many posts in this forum that final voting undergoes Verification. If this is true then its obvious online popularity are not good enough to judge any contestants actual popularity. I dont like Manveer at all but he is better than Bani. He at least showed interest in the show and tasks which are important even if it is not KKK. Bani's arrogance and all those pampering by guest celebs somewhat worked against her. Anyway if votes were verified then this result is an eye opener. Online polls and PR activity can not over rule the genuine votes by fans.
But I still believe somewhat fixing was there. Just going through final part of finale and BB's last words for Manveer and Bani looked totally a part of well written script. Desi babu angerz mem kind of finale.

astha36 thumbnail
^I was thinking the same thing. If the votes are verified then how can they fix it. Probably people from somewhat rural areas voted for Manveer or even those who are not on social media..It is possible. Especially after the rule changed.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

^I was thinking the same thing. If the votes are verified then how can they fix it. Probably people from somewhat rural areas voted for Manveer or even those who are not on social media..It is possible. Especially after the rule changed.

ofcourse the gurjar community supported him and full NCR region .

I believe he is a deserving winner unlike Bani.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This if is a big factor. If votes were verified then this is indeed a shocking result. Bani had good fan following according to online sites. But Voters from rural region would support Manveer mostly because of his portrayal of gaon ka bhola chora. With this win of Manveer BB also got a good viewership from rural area. So by making M win BB just made more profit. May be next season will only involve commoners. And I think if they choose contestants wisely it can give good trp as well.
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The ones calling Bani a Loser are the biggest Loser's coz no one else other than Bani benifited the most from the Show.

If you think making Manveer winner was not a calculated plan you all are wrong. This was thought out in the 3rd week to make a commoner the winner to boost up idea of all commoners next year by Raj Nayak.

As the weeks came closer to the final & it was perseved that Bani would ultimately face the commoner at the top Ranvijay came in the picture (who is a good friend of both Salman, Raj and Viacom) and requested to not play foul in finals. But too much was at stake so a deal was broken to let the commoner win.

The deal is a 3 year contract for Bani with Viacom, a friend of mine works in Viacom admin dept and paper work has immediately started from today itself.

So Bani takes away
1.5 crore signing amount for the show
4lacs per day for her stay in the house
3 year contract from Viacom

What does the lowly fool commoner take 20Lacs winning prize
20k per day for his stay in the house.

What makers benefit? next year low budget BB11 as all commoners.

Now I want all to laugh at Bani's loss 🤣🤣