Lopa in 3 months: Top 3!
Bani despite being in the industry for so many years: runner-up.😆

Still SECOND!
Lopa was third remember that! 🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Lopamudra again came THIRD after Bani. She came third in one of her beauty contest and third here as well. Bani also came second . But I won't say that I'm happy because they lost. No, I wanted one of them to win.

All because of her over confidence. Lopa couldn't even make it to top2 😳

Sorry buddy but joh miror Bani ko dhikaya gaya nothing beat that up. Shuru she consider herself *WINNER* I think she mistaken herself for a "WHINNER*
But yooo Lopamudra is a nobody and she never claimed herself to be a winner.
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani got sooo cocky...

So I'm very happy she lost!! Finally bb did something unpredictable... Kind of 😃
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
1066678 thumbnail
glad inspite of all support from colors she lost.bec viewers predicted she is a fixed winner and colors couldnt have made her winner bec they have to continue their show.colors people should better keep in mind next time no matter how much they favour their favourite they cant fool public all the time.
Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is winner for us
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Lopamudra again came THIRD after Bani. She came third in one of her beauty contest and third here as well. Bani also came second . But I won't say that I'm happy because they lost. No, I wanted one of them to win.

All because of her over confidence. Lopa couldn't even make it to top2 😳

devji aapki pasand ko to maan gaye kaha karan n kaha bani dono ekdum opp. Ek to bolta nahi tha n dusri sirf gali deti thi
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

hrithik bought karma,kabil n mind sees all promotions lol.
bani d ultimate loser ,becos of one loser whole celeb gang got lost,pura celeb gang ko doobadi n karma finished it 🤣

no use of elbow dance,writing karma,truth tatoos like ghazini n giving poses, mind n karma sees kabil,truth n all lol.karma,kabil,truth dedicated her elbow dances n karma,truth tatoos poses,poetry frm her mouth n andazz to her only lol.

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as I am not a Manveer fan in particular, I am downright glad Bani didn't make it. Ecstatic, even. If she had, that would have been the end of the show on television. If Bani had won, it would imply that:
1. doing tasks have zero value and is just timepass for crabby vote-less housemates.

2. any Viacom employee of some tenure would walk away with the trophy

3. using filthy expletives in public is legitimate for Indians.

4. it is okay to show arrogance and be self-centric 24/7

5. number of fans alone matter- then, why have a show in the first place?

6. it is in vogue to play victim.

With Manveer winning, the show stands resurrected. As for Bani fans who supported complete crap, its an evidence of their own moral compasses. I bless them that all their baal-bachche carry Bani's attitude and language 😆. Manveer's win is natural justice served- negative energy should not and cannot be rewarded. Period.
Dedhshana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani babaji ki tarah bahar se jeet gayi..🤣
Zhayat thumbnail
its quite impossible that you refused to perform task, not get along with the people and still think you can win a game based on these two principles :)