Last Topic...... winner and perceptions

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally with this season coming to an end with MANVEER GUJJAR winning it... as i had already thought...
Personally I wanted bani and lopa on top with any one of them winning...
But i guess with the theme of commoners joining the show, the winner had to be an India wala... nevertheless I am happy that the best india wala has won... Manveer... he did achieve it... πŸ‘
Congragulations to Manveer...
I'm proud of you bani and lopa to have made it this far
Girl powerπŸ‘... very well deserved... I wish Rohan had also made it instead iof manu... But koi nahi... jo ho gaya so ho gaya... congrats to all four to have survived those 105 days away from family in a place filled with unknown ppl... 😊

*** now all those ppl who said bani or lopa were the fixed winner... hope they got their answers... or now they would say that finale mein vote was audited so could not be manipulated...
guys sach yehi hai ki agar the show would want to make anyone win they would just do it... anyways we cant prove anything against them... if they wanted to make someone win they would have made sure that happens...
its just that each one of us finds excuses to push our likes above and dislikes down... so for some fandom its fixed winner bani and for some fixed winner lopa... or some fixed winner manveer...
fact remains every one has different way of looking at ppl...
for me bani has a clean heart and is emotional.. she is fearful of getting hurt and so ends up hurting others... tries to be hard on face but she is soft when you understand her deeper...i can relate to her...
same way lopa is nice... she is helping and sweet... and she does not hide her emotional side like bani does... may be becoz they have not had similar experiences in life... lopa is that person who you can always find next to you when you need them...
They both are two very different individuals ... yet equally nice in their own ways... love them both...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with everything you said except Manveer winning. He has not achieved but he got it in platter.
Bani Lopa are nice girls just with different personalities. According to me Rohan deserved to win but now we cannot change anything
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Agree with everything you said except Manveer winning. He has not achieved but he got it in platter.

Bani Lopa are nice girls just with different personalities. According to me Rohan deserved to win but now we cannot change anything

May be he did get it on platter... I am also equally surprised on how he got more votes than bani or lopa... But he did make his way to the finale in a very fair way... winning the difficult task...
for me he has been thousand times better than manu for sure... so he was possibly the best commoner to have won... and suffice the india wala theme