Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I agree with ur last line that hope bigg boss airs on some else channel other than that im not disgusted.

If we conpare then bani n manveer were equally disgusting personalities where manveers comments were crass n banis too (about mona manveer) BUT manveer was the wonwho showed his dedication to win n not bani. Banis thakela attitude made her lose.
She had like everything on platter. Eggs contract viacoms support gauhar the winners support plus huggge fan power only if she stopped saying "main gauhar ke wajah se ayi hu, tasks arent my motivation, mujhe samjho" she would have won.

I know I don't think Bani is a bad person but she was not just for big boss. She could had done tasks well and cool down that attitude. But she didnt. Its her loss.

However Manveer and Bani cannot be compared because Manveer has acting disgusting a lot of times. Not just once or twice but he never got any punishment for his behavior

Yes they need to air it on some other channel because colors has made mockery of the show
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

M2 played with Lopa and Bani's rivalry. Had Lopa and Bani being cordial with each other,these two jokers wouldn't be in finals.

Word👏 their stupid rivalry cost them a lot. but having said that BB always wanted a commoner winner. That is why celebs were constantly put down!
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True face of Manveer -->

http://www.filmymonkey.com/tellybuzz/bigg-boss-10-unseen-pics-of-manveer-gurjar-clean-shaven-as-a-guitarist-party-animal-will-blow-your-mind-91889#image4

Saw this last night and was shocked how he has fooled the audience. BB had to choose him coz he was faking better than Manu and could garner votes which Manu was unable to do. And other than M2 there was no other commoner worth even considering.

Aur raj ji ko commoner ko hi jeetana tha...poora season barbaad kiya iske liye

FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Word👏their stupid rivalry cost them a lot. but having said that BB always wanted a commoner winner. That is why celebs were constantly put down!

And since Rohan was the only one giving it back to M2 he was BB biggest dushman. Isn't everything now making sense??? At some level we always knew this but seeing how BB executed their plans so well is shocking.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

And since Rohan was the only one giving it back to M2 he was BB biggest dushman. Isn't everything now making sense??? At some level we always knew this but seeing how BB executed their plans so well is shocking.

BB expose time is coming up. Just wait and watch😆
Yes it all makes sense now. BB hates Rohan because they were the biggest threat to M2. In order to promote so called commoners propaganda they crossed all limits

To the hell with COLORS
FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Actually according to me top 2 weren't deserving but colors has cheated and its clear.

Coming to Bani, I am not a huge fan of her but I feel Manveer is worst and has crossed all his limits many times. Be it getting physical with contestants for no reason, speaking crap about female contestants, always targeting rohan, and even support people like swami om to go against celebs.

Nope hes not the deserving winner!

Saraa you would have felt the same had Bani won. Cheated and at loss. Because Bani and Manveer both were not deserving.

Deserving ones were sitting on the side: Rohan, Lopa even for that matter Gaurav who played better than bani and Manveer. But we all know why it was done this way. Only thing as audience we can do is to boycott BB from next seasons to give them a lesson on fooling audiences.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Saraa you would have felt the same had Bani won. Cheated and at loss. Because Bani and Manveer both were not deserving.

Deserving ones were sitting on the side: Rohan, Lopa even for that matter Gaurav who played better than bani and Manveer. But we all know why it was done this way. Only thing as audience we can do is to boycott BB from next seasons to give them a lesson on fooling audiences.

I have already unsubscribe colors. There is no way I can support such nonsense channel. The only show I watch on colors now is shakti and that too because of Vivian Rubina. But I cannot tolerate this rigged channel even for them.

I know Bani isn't the deserving contestant either. But when I look back at their journey, I actually remember the utter most disgusting things Manveer has done! And from that perspective, out of the two I can say Bani is better for the game.

Coming to deserving contestants, you know no one deserved it more than Rohan. it angers me that M2 made it to finals but not Rohan. Lopa was also deserving from the top 4 but BB wanted to shove commoners down our throat
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

True face of Manveer -->

http://www.filmymonkey.com/tellybuzz/bigg-boss-10-unseen-pics-of-manveer-gurjar-clean-shaven-as-a-guitarist-party-animal-will-blow-your-mind-91889#image4

😲

So manveer afterall was not that simpleton gaon Ka chora ... All that was farce...my gosh.. What a script bb wrote n what a game bb played. ...

YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lopa Bani ke fan aapas mein ladte reh gaye and asli Fixed winner gunda Manveer trophy leke chale gaye.