Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry I know some people are supporting BB 10 winner because of fans rivalry and other reasons. But I am honestly disgusted that Manveer has won.
I am not saying this because I was in the side of team celeb but actually this guy did not deserve to win. If there is any winner who I tag worst in BB history then its Manveer.

He made so many inappropriate comments on other contestants, be it Lopa, Bani, Rohan, or others. I think some of those comments were totally unacceptable. I know everyone bitch behind back but this man crossed his limits! His commoners propaganda, bhai hum toh commoners Hain made no sense. People say Bani was acting like a victim but no it was this guy who acted like victim by using the commoner tag in the most pathetic manner. He even supported Swami Om at various incidents. He very well knew that Swami om is a pathetic person inside out but he still supported him. In the court room task, he was the most biased judge. He has been the most biased sanchalak. People say that Manu used him. Its opposite way. He was the one who used Manu. He pushed Rohan on chest and went physical with contestants but never got punishment.

And I am so shocked that this guy represents India. No way man! If they wanted to make a commoner win then at least they should had brought better commoners! Played such dirty trick!

This time BB did all. And please don't think I am Bani fan because I am not. I love Rohan and then like Lopa.

But if I have to pick one from Bani Manveer then I would pick bani

I really hope Big Boss wont air on colors anymore. Sony and Star Plus can do better job than this rigged channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Colours channel commoner theam ko hit banake chakkar Mai Puri flop huyi...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Colours channel commoner theam ko hit banake chakkar Mai Puri flop huyi...

Its more like celebs contestant fans view each other as threat (Rohan Bani Lopa) but commoners took the cake😆

Bt yeah pathetic, It was clear from the time Raj Nayak said he only wanted to take commoners. Since then, I knew he will shove commoner winner down our throat

But yeah colors is indeed the most rigged, pathetic channel! They can do anything to satisfy ego. For that even trps can go to hell for them
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely agree with you Saraa. Couldn't have said it better that's why I never supported Manveer.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He is bad but Bani is Worse. So all Cool ⭐️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with ur last line that hope bigg boss airs on some else channel other than that im not disgusted.
If we conpare then bani n manveer were equally disgusting personalities where manveers comments were crass n banis too (about mona manveer) BUT manveer was the wonwho showed his dedication to win n not bani. Banis thakela attitude made her lose.
She had like everything on platter. Eggs contract viacoms support gauhar the winners support plus huggge fan power only if she stopped saying "main gauhar ke wajah se ayi hu, tasks arent my motivation, mujhe samjho" she would have won.
803161 thumbnail
True face of Manveer -->

http://www.filmymonkey.com/tellybuzz/bigg-boss-10-unseen-pics-of-manveer-gurjar-clean-shaven-as-a-guitarist-party-animal-will-blow-your-mind-91889#image4

Edited by BiggBossX - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Absolutely agree with you Saraa. Couldn't have said it better that's why I never supported Manveer.

M2 were so manipulative that they actually tried back bitch celebs and intestigate them to certain extent. I hate when they talk ill about Priyanka Om swami when these people were the ones who supported them to heights.

#NotSorry but Manveer is the most pathetic winner in BB history even worst than Prince
803161 thumbnail
M2 played with Lopa and Bani's rivalry. Had Lopa and Bani being cordial with each other,these two jokers wouldn't be in finals.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

He is bad but Bani is Worse. So all Cool ⭐️

Actually according to me top 2 weren't deserving but colors has cheated and its clear.

Coming to Bani, I am not a huge fan of her but I feel Manveer is worst and has crossed all his limits many times. Be it getting physical with contestants for no reason, speaking crap about female contestants, always targeting rohan, and even support people like swami om to go against celebs.

Nope hes not the deserving winner!