Originally posted by: Sakina3

Aww that's such a wonderful, gracious interview! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now let me see Manveer's one πŸ˜†

Its already posted,check the 2n or 3rd page of I he forum.πŸ˜†
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

What kind of an arrogant idiot thinks that she has won when she has lost πŸ˜† And even she agress that there have been more downs in her journey because it was one hell of a negative journey, so glad she lost!!!!

she is such a disgusting woman that even after losing she is unwilling to give the credit to Manveer ...she still feels like a winner after losingπŸ˜•

..and things she wanted to change --> more Oats and Eggs for her=> just indicates her TOTAL SELFISHNESS !!!!!!1 inside and outside 🀒

I think BBOSS had convinced her that she will be the eventual winner which is showing the way she has put across her filthy views in this interview,🀒

I agree with Rohan here --what was likable in her in BBoss journey ? Her Tattoos 😲

after reading this interview my dislike has increased by 1000% 🀒
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Red-EYEs

she is such a disgusting woman that even after losing she is unwilling to give the credit to Manveer ...she still feels like a winner after losingπŸ˜•

..and things she wanted to change --> more Oats and Eggs for her=> just indicates her TOTAL SELFISHNESS !!!!!!1 inside and outside 🀒

I think BBOSS had convinced her that she will be the eventual winner which is showing the way she has put across her filthy views in this interview,🀒

I agree with Rohan here --what was likable in her in BBoss journey ? Her Tattoos 😲

after reading this interview my dislike has increased by 1000% 🀒

Exactly!!! And she felt she was going to win throughout the show!!! No wonder she didn't put any efforts!!

And how superficial to talk about oats and eggs still!

She had a stupid and negative journey and it would be really lame if she won. Just really happy with the result!
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you disappointed that you came so far and didn't win the trophy?

Yes, because this was definitely something that I wanted to win.. And, I could see the love every day, so I knew that there was no way I could lose.

=> so Bani !!! you saw you are definitely going to win ? Just how 🀒 !! YOU DID NOTHING worthy in the 106 etc days of your stay in BB House that made you so confident (UNLESS you signed an agreement with BB that you won't lose ) ...BB may have said we will try our best to project you as the Winner.We will edit your obnoxious abuses , make you feel victimised and and project you as lonely...bring and pay some celebs to support you. !!!!!

What love you saw everyday ? you SELFISH woman except some birds daily movements !!! e.g. .. now that bird will sit above the jail's cam ..WOW πŸ‘

Staying 107 days in the house hasn't been the easiest for me. And it may sound lame, but since day one of the show I felt I was going to win. Even before going into the house, I had told Gauahar (Khan) that I will be winning the show. At no point did I feel I will lose, not even when I got nominated or did not win a task and people said 'what are you doing', I had no doubts, I just had this overwhelming feeling that I will win. So, it's definitely disappointing that I didn't. Even now, when Manveer has got the title, I still feel like I have won. I think after a few days, it will sink in.

>>>Staying 107 days in BB is not easiest for HM's whoever were with you.. I just wonder how they tolerated you ?

------Did you bani come and entered this show with a written contract with BBoss that you had to win !!! Otherwise how on EARTH or HELL you felt like you are going to win in 1st DAY itself.

very very fishy !!!

@ RED is my views.