Amazing : The final winners of BB10 are M3

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
M3 are the real winners of BB10 - and well deserved too..👏👏

They supported each other throughout the show and each one of them walked away with a prize from BB10 show -

- Mona got married on national TV with BB footing the bill 👍🏼

-Manu shrewdly choose the 10 lakh and walked 👏

-Manveer won the show..👏

Hats off to M3 the ultimate winners.. ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

M3 are the real winners of BB10 - and well deserved too..👏👏

They supported each other throughout the show and each one of them walked away with a prize from BB10 show -

- Mona got married on national TV with BB footing the bill 👍🏼

-Manu shrewdly choose the 10 lakh and walked 👏

-Manveer won the show..👏

Hats off to M3 the ultimate winners.. ⭐️

yaay Manveer won.. I am so so happy. Man with a very kind heart won the show for the first time in the entire bb history. In the yesterday's episode when Farah asked Manveer, 'you want manu to win?', he said ,'yes' with a true heart and he was like that all the season.
a_uma thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankazzz

yaay Manveer won.. I am so so happy. Man with a very kind heart won the show for the first time in the entire bb history. In the yesterday's episode when Farah asked Manveer, 'you want manu to win?', he said ,'yes' with a true heart and he was like that all the season.

yes agree.. the most pure-hearted and most deserving constestant won.. Congrats Manveer..
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the M3. They were genuinely close. And the best entertaining people on the show. The rest were just sitting inside kambal or playing victim game. Hooray!
a_uma thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

I loved the M3. They were genuinely close. And the best entertaining people on the show. The rest were just sitting inside kambal or playing victim game. Hooray!

Ya.. their friendship was genuine.. and they truly wanted the best for each other... when Manu chose to walk with the cash Manveer started crying and Manu told him to become the winner.. 👏