Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Aren't 3 months enough to gain a fan following? Gautam had gained massive fan following while he was in BB.

Bani's fans belong to the urban class, who would obviously be active on social sites. Moreover, Bani (or maybe Gauhar) had hired PR groups to support her. There were picture proofs of her manager with banners at the mall. They must have made sure she win every poll on social sites. Even on IF Bani kept winning every poll with high margins but when it came to comments, there were only a few regular members.

Mona had massive fan following but she wasn't popular on social sites. It could be same for Manveer. Not to forget social sites and BB forums require English for one to actively participate. Plus not everyone is interested to use their social accounts to promote their favourites.

Lastly, even IF BB have rigged the votes, I don't mind because BB cannot set a bad example with Bani as winner for future contestants. Bani was zero in entertainment plus zero in tasks and she even claimed she was uninterested in it. Then there was also the instances of violence. Bb wouldn't want his future contestants to be unentertaining, laid back and only rely on drama. The show has a reputation to take care of.

he was a victim in second week , Later Gautam played the Victim card sucessfully , did all the tasks and was much more entertaining than Bani madam , was not abusive , was not rude like Bani

What Bani has done to earn so many fans ? 😕 ...
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have many relatives in NCR/Delhi/Gurgaon and the campaign being run was huge. Hoardings and posters on cars asking ppl to SMS. There is a large density of population here and I am pretty sure Manveer received more offline votes than Bani.

Bani's popularity was highly inflated. Her PR focused too much on social media and polls. Many of these polls were won through paid apps where you could cast like 3000 votes at once. Other than that she had celeb backing. But a good chunk of her fans are outside India too. So I believe her SMS share would have been lower than Manveer.

Even if it wasn't, making someone like Bani win would have set a very wrong precedent. She barely put efforts into the game, was totally disinterested in tasks or engaging with the housemates, She tried to rely on the victim crap which last season even Mandy used unsuccessfully. So in all i would say Bigg Boss has regained some of its credibility back by making Manveer winner.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Manveer or manu-Bb decieded to make one of them winner may be from the very first week seeing their performance

Manveer did very good acting whole over the season being a gao ka choda,nah he wasnt gao ka choda,wit beer bottle,wearing stylish dresses he is very much sheher ka ladka but we should clap for him for super duper acting skill

Apart bani,there were more popular faces like rohan karan
But bb was determined to make one of m2 winner so they made it..anyways show khatam bat khatam,congrats to all the finalists
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

BB knew iss loser ko jeeta kee kudh ke shamat nahin la na hai... So he choosed a deserving winner.

Anda jeet jati toh he would lost more audience and there was some articles that the north of some city voting for Manveer non stop and trust me they mighr not be in twittee but ppl may be has voted for him non stop.

Rohan did say Manveer has brighter chances to win. Now I know what he meant 😕

Dedhshana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveer has evidently got no tech-savvy followers who have absolutely no access or knowledge of twitter n such forums ..so the polls could never have predicted the actual inclination of the voters
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani's followers are more in urban localities and primarily they are ignorant to casts their votes.

Manveer was supported by his entire Gurjar community from Rajasthan, haryana, delhi and western Uttar Pradesh. That makes the difference between the winner and the celeb runner-up. Last year Prince had the support from the youth of Punjab too.

Not only Gurjar community, I guess Manveer has been supported thoroughly by the entire desi type non-achievers youth community from the mainland India.

I don't think any other contestant has gotten the support from his/her cast and community like Manveer has got.

This is how Manveer's community did the publicity . . . . . . .

Image result for vote for manveer

Related image