Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah okay. I'm also taking out my frustration here just like Lopamudra fans who claimed Bani was the fixed winner but she's isn't now. Fine?🀣

And I never wanted Manveer to win actually. It was always like Bani or Lopamudra from Top4 to win, because they're better than Manveer and Manu.

If still you don't believe, who cares man! 😳

I called Manveer as a fixed winner because I couldn't believe that despite Bani winning most of the polls, they made him the winner. No, Bani wasn't my favorite. Karan was my favorite. I even opened his AT. I started supporting Bani much later and liked her a lot.

No, I disagree, we only live in cyber world and probably have hardly interacted with other 80% of viewers who are not active or rather don't argue for TV shows in social Media (such as my husband).
I am here in my home in Gurgaon (rather a modern city of Haryana), and can hear the noise of crackers people started burning right after salman khan declared name of Manveer.These people are not in social Media so they didn't know that result was declared 1-2 hours back itself.

Yaha ek poori community, hundreds of Villages, Manveer ke liye vote kar rahe the, and they are not here in IF or twitter to fight for him. After banning multiple votes from single ID, BB kind of banned probability of fake voting from PR agencies and BOTs as well.

Earlier i too used to think that Bani has immense following and she will win, but now after realizing that kind of following Manveer has specially in North India (BB being a Hindi how, mostly people in Hindi speaking regions watch it), I got this feeling that he may win as well.

and coming to frustration of Lopa fans, I don't think anyone of us had any such overconfidence that she is going to win or has more fans than Bani, we used to call Bani a fixed winner because of their differential treatment for Bani vis-a-vis RoPa. The way BB highlighted her, protected in comparison to Lopa and Rohan. Lopa had zero fans before BB10 and still she managed to reach 3rd spot, is a sign that people liked her as well.

I am still glad that you admitted that fans do call other fixed winners when they are frustrated and it is common for all fan groups and no need to use harsh words like frustration, jealousy, maat, disappointment, insecurity and jhooth for them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simple answer to the question is that the common man related to Manveer more than with Bani.
Not everyone is on IF.
Bani disappointed her fans by throwing away in tasks and with her attitude. Her treatment towards her friend Gaurav etc didn't go unnoticed.
Her fighting for food and not bothering about other contestants and playing victim card put people off.
Who wants to vote for unsocial and unfriendly people?
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
karma wants to know who is bani ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's like Gaurav stated in his interview you name one team celebrities and the other India wale even though celebs are also from India who do you think is going to win. They saved Manveer from nominations and unfairly got rid rid of all the celebs starting from Karan, then Rahul, then Gaurav and finally Rohan. Totally fixed and planned.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah okay. I'm also taking out my frustration here just like Lopamudra fans who claimed Bani was the fixed winner but she's isn't now. Fine?🀣

And I never wanted Manveer to win actually. It was always like Bani or Lopamudra from Top4 to win, because they're better than Manveer and Manu.

If still you don't believe, who cares man! 😳

I called Manveer as a fixed winner because I couldn't believe that despite Bani winning most of the polls, they made him the winner. No, Bani wasn't my favorite. Karan was my favorite. I even opened his AT. I started supporting Bani much later and liked her a lot.

To.all those laughing on this; who cares! See for yourself 😳

🀣

You seem to think that only ppl who are online are going to vote for BB10 winner... There is a huge India out there who are away from the so-called polls... who have voted for the common man..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

No, I disagree, we only live in cyber world and probably have hardly interacted with other 80% of viewers who are not active or rather don't argue for TV shows in social Media (such as my husband).
I am here in my home in Gurgaon (rather a modern city of Haryana), and can hear the noise of crackers people started burning right after salman khan declared name of Manveer.These people are not in social Media so they didn't know that result was declared 1-2 hours back itself.

Yaha ek poori community, hundreds of Villages, Manveer ke liye vote kar rahe the, and they are not here in IF or twitter to fight for him. After banning multiple votes from single ID, BB kind of banned probability of fake voting from PR agencies and BOTs as well.

Earlier i too used to think that Bani has immense following and she will win, but now after realizing that kind of following Manveer has specially in North India (BB being a Hindi how, mostly people in Hindi speaking regions watch it), I got this feeling that he may win as well.

and coming to frustration of Lopa fans, I don't think anyone of us had any such overconfidence that she is going to win or has more fans than Bani, we used to call Bani a fixed winner because of their differential treatment for Bani vis-a-vis RoPa. The way BB highlighted her, protected in comparison to Lopa and Rohan. Lopa had zero fans before BB10 and still she managed to reach 3rd spot, is a sign that people liked her as well.

I am still glad that you admitted that fans do call other fixed winners when they are frustrated and it is common for all fan groups and no need to use harsh words likefrustration, jealousy, maat, disappointment, insecurity and jhooth for themπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

These days it's like everyone is on Internet. Yes large no. Of people are still not on Internet. Those who watch such shows keep in touch with the happenings from the internet or social media.

I disagree with Manveer's popularity though. May be people felt connected to him more because he was shown that way. Editing did the job mostly .

The place where I live, I don't see much support for Manveer here. It was always for Bani or Rohan or Lopa.
I don't trust BB because they changed rules just one day before the voting lines were about to get closed so yeah.

Well I'm from Hindi speaking region but I couldn't support Manveer for various reasons.
It's not necessary that just because he's from Hindi specific region so people will also support him.

I think you should just speak for yourself and not for entire Lopamudra fans because they have posted so many things which I don't even agree to. Just like you think Bani was favoured, I also think Lopa was favoured as well. It's difference of opinions here. Lopa was pampered as well unnecessarily.

I didn't knew Bani before this show. I came to know and understand her from BB10 only. Yes Lopa was also new for me and I agree but I would say for me, both girls did great. Bani came 2nd while Lopa came 3rd on their own with the support of us.

Well I just admitted the truth. No ego there. 😊
Well the words I used are justified as well!πŸ˜‰
[

And why Manveer has won I have stated it in my first post of this page I.e. to glorify common man and to get connected to rural audience.

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it may be fixed bt then it's also possible for manveer to win ...she may be popular on online polls bt how many people watch MTV ..for eg.in my family only me and my bro knew about bani..for others both bani and manveer start from zero so they might feel more connected with manveer and I m nt talking about oldies even my many friends dont know about bani or even if they know it's not necessary to be her fan...Nd we can't take villagers voting power lightly ...I live in small town Nd I know how they do all possible measures to make their person win..when a contestant from Bikaner was in another show then NT only Bikaner bt almost whole Rajasthan voted for him Nd then whole marwari community all over India even if they don't even watch the show plus any person with any smallest connection...it's as if elections are going on (Nd these people are never on online polls) Nd also the fans he had gained ..so yeah whole gurjar and jaat community may have voted for manveer Nd it doesn't matter who was against him they will vote religiously..
I m nt denying bani's fanpower also nt the chance of show being fixed coz manu not getting nominated was clear proof..bt if there was no chance of commoner against celebrity then there is no logic of this concept coz all commoners would be out Nd show would be all about celebrity...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Bani can get more votes than Rohan( Manveer +Lopa+Manu+Rahul+Rohan+Kanchi+Hina fans votes ) then why not Manveer can get more votes πŸ˜‰
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

If Bani can get more votes than Rohan( Manveer +Lopa+Manu+Rahul+Rohan+Kanchi+Hina fans votes ) then why not Manveer can get more votes πŸ˜‰

Manveer got high votes bcoz Finale votes r audited this was told to me so ill believe this 😲
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aren't 3 months enough to gain a fan following? Gautam had gained massive fan following while he was in BB.

Bani's fans belong to the urban class, who would obviously be active on social sites. Moreover, Bani (or maybe Gauhar) had hired PR groups to support her. There were picture proofs of her manager with banners at the mall. They must have made sure she win every poll on social sites. Even on IF Bani kept winning every poll with high margins but when it came to comments, there were only a few regular members.

Mona had massive fan following but she wasn't popular on social sites. It could be same for Manveer. Not to forget social sites and BB forums require English for one to actively participate. Plus not everyone is interested to use their social accounts to promote their favourites.

Lastly, even IF BB have rigged the votes, I don't mind because BB cannot set a bad example with Bani as winner for future contestants. Bani was zero in entertainment plus zero in tasks and she even claimed she was uninterested in it. Then there was also the instances of violence. Bb wouldn't want his future contestants to be unentertaining, laid back and only rely on drama. The show has a reputation to take care of.