Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
She absolutely did not deserve to win. Would set such a ridiculous precedent, one can win without doing a single task whole heartedly. Not getting along with anybody in the house. BB doesnt work that way. Not a Manveer fan, but glad he won.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just to glorify commoners and common man so that people feel connected to the show more , they made Manveer as the winner despite Bani having HUGE popularity.

Bani WON in most of the polls held by different websites. Definitely there's something fishy.

It was not Bani who was fixed winner! It was Manveer who was fixed winner. 😳

In your own words Dev-

"There's NO logic in their posts. All I see is their frustration, jealousy, maat, disappointment, insecurity and jhooth...as their favorite has lost against Bani, who they wished hasn't won but has won apparently. (Without any proof!)
I don't agree with fixed winner chants because disappointed fans of loser contestants(not name calling here) or contestants who lost, will blame the winner only."

I am really surprised rather shocked to see your response now. I am not willing to target anyone personally here but now you yourself calling Manveer is a fixed winner now 😕😕😕 as your favorite has lost and now you are blaming the WINNER only???

Edited by IloveJeannie - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just to glorify commoners and common man so that people feel connected to the show more , they made Manveer as the winner despite Bani having HUGE popularity.

Bani WON in most of the polls held by different websites. Definitely there's something fishy.

It was not Bani who was fixed winner! It was Manveer who was fixed winner. 😳

I did say the Bani being fixed winner was just a red herring to divert attention from the actual fixed winner Manveer.

Also I guess vote results were already out as voting had closed since yesterday morning and hence many had said that Bani was the winner as she was ahead in votes by a huge margin. Also dis time BB kept the winner secret till d end, and it was indeed shocking Manveer being declared as winner.

Hippo was so right...it was all a ploy to get the show the rural audience.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I live in Haryana and have seen immense fan following for Manveer, infact in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi and other parts of North India, leaders from Gurjar and Jaat community have pasted banners/posters in various places appealing him to vote.
Bani has fan following who are mostly active in social media, but we should not ignore the strength of people who are not in social forums. Bani has no connect with common people and people here don't like people with loads of attitude and arrogance.
Bani has followers mostly due to her stint before BB10. and since BB forbidden multiple votes from single ID, PR agencies could not do anything for her.

Let's not underestimate power of common people. I have seen people rooting for him with dedication like my husband. I was not even aware but he did vote for him. He is not active in social forums and today only he informed me that he did vote for Manveer as it was not so important thing to discuss so he didn't discuss with me 😆😆😆

In his own words- yahi rah gaya hai ab bahas karne ke liye 😆😆😆

and guys yaha Gurgaon me crackers burst ho rahe hai as Manveer won, I swear
Edited by IloveJeannie - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy/ Pasting from another post:
This Manveer being good at tasks and Bani not being good at tasks was actually an illusion created to pave way for Manveer to become winner. Frankly Manveer wasnt even dat great at tasks, but dis season none of them were. Salman himself said that the finale task was a cake walk compared to the tasks in previous seasons. And Bani wasnt dat bad at tasks as she was made out to be.
Like Hippo said in his thread, it was to take the concpept of BB to the rural areas that they made Manveer the winner. See already der r pics of the ppl in his village celebrating his victory.

Another reason to make Manv d winner was to show dat the concept of commoners vs celebs is a hit. Now in retrospect I guess from d very beginning it was to show the commoners as a hit concept coz they were favored from d beginning and also dey were given max footage and d celebs were reprimanded for not giving footage.

And last was to give the impression to d audience that it's BB who makes celebs out of pp, than celebs making BB popular.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So simple..just to tell us all A COMMONER CAN win too.
But that was really really bad...
It manverr would have won over Lopa... then it was ok... bcz even lopa is not at all popular. .. we all came to knpw about her through bb
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse Manveer did not win by votes. I don't believe that but the show makers were not going make someone a winner who has given 0 entertainment and has hardly completed a task.

It was not going to happen.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

In your own words Dev-"<font color="#ff0000">There's NO logic in their posts. All I see is their frustration, jealousy, maat, disappointment, insecurity and jhooth...as their favorite has lost against Bani, who they wished hasn't won but has won apparently. (Without any proof!)</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
<font size="4">I don't agree with fixed winner chants</font> because disappointed fans of loser contestants(not name calling here) or contestants who lost, will blame the winner only</font>."
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">I am really surprised rather shocked to see your response now. I am not willing to target anyone personally here but now you yourself calling Manveer is a fixed winner now😕😕😕as your favorite has lost now???</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">
</font>

Yeah okay. I'm also taking out my frustration here just like Lopamudra fans who claimed Bani was the fixed winner but she's isn't now. Fine?🤣

And I never wanted Manveer to win actually. It was always like Bani or Lopamudra from Top4 to win, because they're better than Manveer and Manu.

If still you don't believe, who cares man! 😳

I called Manveer as a fixed winner because I couldn't believe that despite Bani winning most of the polls, they made him the winner. No, Bani wasn't my favorite. Karan was my favorite. I even opened his AT. I started supporting Bani much later and liked her a lot.

To.all those laughing on this; who cares! See for yourself 😳

🤣

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
aradhanavarma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
don't think I will ever watch a BB finale again...

the gali-ka-gunda won the title this year...

last year that lukhkha Price won ,

rondu-mal Gautam won the season prior to that...

next year onwards , i am not even going to bother and keep awake...
😡
829898 thumbnail
Bani lost coz she was complacent. Tasks mein zyada koshish karne ki zaroorat nahi coz bb is not abt tasks, I am a loner, etcetc.. She behaved as though she is doing a big favor by participating that too only coz Gauhar forced her.. Ab bahar nikalkar Gauhar pe Bill phaadegi bb ghar mein apne oopar hue so called torture ke liye..

She is popular, no doubt, many ppl liked her journey in Bb and that's ok but her self entitled behaviour put off many people also..

Manveer was super irritating initially but he definitely gave more to the show.. Has slowly won over many people.. He tried to mingle with everyone in the hse even Bani was comfortable talking to him..

Moreover I think it's only sms votes which are taken into account and it's quite possible that ppl from his region voted like crazy coz it was a matter of prestige for them!!!

Good luck Manveer!!