diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Manveer WINNING over Bani is a huge shock for me.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I am really surprised because Bani's fan following has always been huge.

In fact, so many people from the industry were supporting her as well, what happened to all that???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I really want a logical answer so please don't come up with the #FixedWinner logic, coz that
would be as ANNOYING as some people calling Bani, "Endemol ki Laadli".๐Ÿคช

If Manveer actually got more than votes than Bani, then I want to know how did it happen??

Did the entire "Jaat" and "Gurjar" community of India come together and vote for Manveer???

I had no idea that Hippo's predictions would actually come true๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just to glorify commoners and common man so that people feel connected to the show more , they made Manveer as the winner despite Bani having HUGE popularity.

Bani WON in most of the polls held by different websites. Definitely there's something fishy.

It was not Bani who was fixed winner! It was Manveer who was fixed winner. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Look at the theme . India is say apna ghar samjhu . Second thing , the results were Deceided by program makers not voters .

Caz tell tale signs were evident from last 4 weeks .

Giving manveer 15 minutes and great speech by bb for journey

And

Nitibha coming like honey bee and flirting with him was an open clue that he will be a winner .

Edited by ShahZur - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Because Online Popularity doesn't mean everything and tbh except her roadies fans no one would relate with her. Manveer was way more deserving and Won. He was more passionate towards the game and performed every task and he earned his WIN. I saw a video on twitter where entire Manveer village is celebrating because he won. So yeah there are general audience also who relate to Manveer more way more than a Roadie. I am not a Manveer fan but he Earned his WIN unlike Bani who was confident to win and did nothing in the house and was totally relaying on her fan following. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now this is d biggest upset of all bigg boss seasons ...

Shocked !!!!!!
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Obviously Bani would be getting more votes than Maveer but it's all fixed, already decided Manveer as winner so one can beat even is she get more than double votes than Manveer๐Ÿ˜ฒ
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually I was shocked to c her in the top two without doing one task also inside house ...
Good that she dint win ...
Happy abt Manveer ...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB knew iss loser ko jeeta kee kudh ke shamat nahin la na hai... So he choosed a deserving winner.

Anda jeet jati toh he would lost more audience and there was some articles that the north of some city voting for Manveer non stop and trust me they mighr not be in twittee but ppl may be has voted for him non stop.
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hippo jisako dislike karta bo show jeetata hai isaka answer yahi hai
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't think Manveer got more votes than Bani.I have never see a dedicated fan base for Manveer like Banii,Lopa and Rohan had. Manveer won because

1)He was better in tasks

2)BB wanted a commoner as a winner