Fitting end to an unfair season

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I really don't think Manveer got more votes than Bani?I have not seen any sort of fanbase for Manveer.I mean he would have fans every one does but not in comparison to Bani.Infact even Lopa and Rohan.So its hard for me to believe he won on the basis of votes.He won because

1)He was great in tasks .I don't think BB wants future contestants not to have any motivation to do tasks well.So they wouldn't want a winner who has herself confessed she had no motivation to win tasks.

2)BB wants to prove their common man concept is a hit.Which actually is a big flop.

3)BB wanted to debunk the whole Bani is a fixed winner theory

Nonetheless as per the format of this show winner should be on the basis of votes and there is no way Manveer got max votes.

In a way this was a fitting end to an unfair season.Many unfair and biased things happened so i guess the end is also in the same way.
Edited by Sabhayata - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. NO way Manveer can get more votes than Bani.
This was the most manipulated BB season.
Right from retaining Om, pardoning Bani for Cardinal sins, marking Rohan to keep out of competition, sponsoring marriage of Mona Lisa everything was articulated with a predecided goal of declaring Manveer winner.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The season rated very well on the TRP charts even though it was a late night slot...it was much better than last season entertainment wise.
Sabhayata thumbnail

I dont like Bani as well but on the basis of votes she should have won.
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Your point 1 is bang on. Almost everything depends on task whether it is luxury budget,captaincy or nominations. It would have been bad example for future contestant if bani would have win. From next season no one would bother to do task which last for 2-3 days sometimes.
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree no dought Manveer deserves to win but final decision was according to votes and no dought Bani would have been given more votes than Manveer so no dought it's very much unfair 😲
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

I agree. NO way Manveer can get more votes than Bani.

This was the most manipulated BB season.
Right from retaining Om, pardoning Bani for Cardinal sins, marking Rohan to keep out of competition, sponsoring marriage of Mona Lisa everything was articulated with a predecided goal of declaring Manveer winner.

BB has been biased to commoner's from start and it ended that way as well.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This Manveer being good at tasks and Bani not being good at tasks was actually an illusion created to pave way for Manveer to become winner. Frankly Manveer wasnt even dat great at tasks, but dis season none of them were. Salman himself said that the finale task was a cake walk compared to the tasks in previous seasons. And Bani wasnt dat bad at tasks as she was made out to be.
Like Hippo said in his thread, it was to take the concpept of BB to the rural areas that they made Manveer the winner. See already der r pics of the ppl in his village celebrating his victory.

Another reason to make Manv d winner was to show dat the concept of commoners vs celebs is a hit. Now in retrospect I guess from d very beginning it was to show the commoners as a hit concept coz they were favored from d beginning and also dey were given max footage and d celebs were reprimanded for not giving footage.

And last was to give the impression to d audience that it's BB who makes celebs out of pp, than celebs making BB popular.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Between Manveer and Bani, Manveer deserves to win as his contributions are more. But I agree that he was made hero out of nothing and he is not gaanv ka bhola, neither dildaar and not even that great in tasks. Bani in comparison looks ever more pale.

The only deserving based on contributions, fan base, passion towards game and task performance were Rohan and Lopa. They pretty much satisfied all checkpoints for a winner and more so for Rohan who was treated like a 12th man this season. He came out looking most deserving.
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

The season rated very well on the TRP charts even though it was a late night slot...it was much better than last season entertainment wise.

It was never in top 10 shows.Dont know about last year.