Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: YaloBaso

Miss 2nd runner up hamesha 2nd runner hee rahegi, usse aage toh kabhi nahi ja paygiπŸ˜†

Bani k bare mein bhi kuch bol do 😳 acha main hi bo deti hoon miss loser loser hi rahe gi chahe task ho ya roadies ya khatro ke khiladi ya bb 😳
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

Bani k bare mein bhi kuch bol do 😳 acha main hi bo deti hoon miss loser loser hi rahe gi chahe task ho ya roadies ya khatro ke khiladi ya bb 😳

Not just that she has lost fans like me who watch roadies. I used to like her before. Is a weakling like her going to host Roadies?
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that you have mentioned the ranking task, I remember Bani said something like this "I think of me as no. 1, now that I am in 2nd position, I think manveer deserve 1st instead of lopa..." coincidentally, this became true. I dont think bani is unhappy about manveer winning, she wouldnt mind..
I am ok with manveer, it's just that it will take time to sink-in as I wanted Bani to be the winner, jo hogaya so hogaya, Bani will always be my favourite contestant this season and I wish all the best for manveer.

Lastly, I hope Manveer has won by genuine votes, otherwise, bigg boss promoted this commoner theme and they always wanted a commoner to win. This part I guess most will agree that there was favourism toward commoners...
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad that Lopa came within top 3. Nobody knew her before BB and today she is so well known and has established a fanbase for herself. Poor Bani despite being an endemol girl and having such an enthusiastic PR couldn't win against a commoner. Wasn't she in the industry since 10 years? Tch tch! Yahaan bhi loser!
Humara loser kaisa ho
Bani J kaisa ho πŸ₯³
Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Atleast she came third unlike Bani who even after 11 years in industry with established fan following lost to a common man🀣
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Schadenfreude evident here. πŸ˜†
People are in shock and need a escape route so lets just bash someone who was unknown before the show.

10 years old veteran ne kiya kya ? Ghanta? Oh sorry sorry it's Anda. πŸ˜†