Happy that Manveer won & Bani lost!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Being a Lopa fan& always wanted her or Rohan to win. But I understood the sad favouritism happening from Endemol to make Bani win. To stop that I did many things, can't really explain all here. In last 7 days there was a flood of posts on the show being fixed, & Bani being the rigged winner it was all part of showing our grievance against Endemol, not Bani.
I want to say sorry to all Bani fans, I never hated her & thought she provided enough entertainment in the show. But I just like Lopa & Rohan more. Whatever I wrote was to show my anger towards Endemol & Ranvijay Singha not Bani. I hope both Bani & Lopa do well in future out of the show. Also I got to know from sources that Bani got actually more votes than Manveer, but they had to make Manveer win just to clear their image from favouritism. I know Bani fans who voted, must be feeling sad, but please try to love the show more than anybody. Bani not winning will make sure future seasons are more fair to everybody, its a little price to pay for a good & fair show.

Again, sorry to Bani fans for all the negative posts. Congrats to Manveer fans, and all of us Lopa fans are also happy as we know she will do really well outside the house as well. Cheers bye, will meet again next year. 😊
Edited by Debamalya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She didn't have the fire to win. The one who had it was Manveer and hence he won.
I don't know why she took part. She had such a huge fan base and could've easily won. Only if she was a bit less passive.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If anyone bbs most fav thee entire season was manv...anyway congratulations to him for this
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Twitter confirms Manveer is the winner. 4
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Same here. Congrats to actually all three fandoms congrats to all.🥳
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WHOEVER WINS I DONT CARE... BUT THAT INHUMAN BANI DIDNT WIN... THATS ALLL MATTERS... YAYYY... CONGOOO TO MANVEERRR 🥳
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Same here. Congrats to actually all three fandoms congrats to all.🥳

SOOO TRUEEE 😆
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehe lopa came third . She put herself first in 4anking task. Lols
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fast trak

She didn't have the fire to win. The one who had it was Manveer and hence he won.
I don't know why she took part. She had such a huge fan base and could've easily won. Only if she was a bit less passive.

Manveer was fixed winner from day 1. BB wanted a commoner to win against celeb, as simple as that
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sidekick jeetgaya
fixed winnner

vote for this n that ki tai tai fiss kar de biggboss ne 😆