Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Anyone else missing Bigg Boss ? I am missing Bharti Mouni and krishna wala bigg boss 😭

No i dont think anyone is missing watching Bani and Manveer 😆

Yeh teeno agle season ayenge...😃
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anyone else missing Bigg Boss ? I am missing Bharti Mouni and krishna wala bigg boss 😭

Chal jhoothi...u r missing anda 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Chal jhoothi...u r missing anda 😳

😲 Yeh kya bhol diye..pakka warning milegi aapko 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm missing my pyaari Baba ji 😭 kaash main real life main unse mil paathe
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

🤣 I don't know 😆 I'm waiting with bated breath and popcorn for the latest 😆
But Sonali Fan reported that Kanchi has unfollowed Lopa on twitter and someone said some place reported they had a cat fight yesterday lol. Sonali fan will keep us posted 😆 😳

Rohan has been quiet all day on twitter, could mean nothing tho

Ofcourse they will fight...Kanchi must have got jealous of RoPa friendship 😆
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I'm missing my pyaari Baba ji😭 kaash main real life main unse mil paathe

Greyteshttt hirohwin, greyteshttt entartrenaar lowes youuu 😳
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why does Mouni keep coming on? It's embarrassing 😆
KRK wrote something about her 😆 Is it true she's Gaurav's ex?
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am still slowly catching up to the episodes.
Over the weekend, I finished watching Monday-Friday of this week. Couldn't catch up all.

I heard/read that Manveer one - I had turned into a Major Manveer fan around the time that Manu had to leave. But things turned around for me around the Igloo task - instead of being large hearted and let's all play hard, he tried to use Baba by slyly encouraging him to sit inside the lines or next to the entrance etc. And all on the side. While hippo is anti-Manveer to an extreme, that and his later treatment of Nitibha were major turn offs.

But this week - he was likeable for large portions. Whether choosing to go out of Finale room second (after Bani) without undue drama, or his response to the overwhelmingly positive journey vid/photo that BB did. The only "flaw" was the fight with Rohan during the BB dhaba task. I do NOT understand why he picked a fight with Rohan for abso no reason. I think while people concentrated on the more in-your-face Bani-Lopa fights, this lower level fight got ignored. But the way he and Mannu continuously tried to put down Rohan - bachchaa or even talking about him getting evicted prior to the actual eviction and so on was so very uncool.

Rohan again won my heart. That dude is so sorted and nice. The way he agreed to do that ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS ghoda job in the BB Mela was admirable. He turned it around to "Lambi race ka ghoda" and carried on. Hats off to you, Rohan!!! 👍🏼 Your attitude of positivity in the face of negativity is amazing! Keep it for life!!

I didn't particularly care for Rohan's running down of Bani as nothing but tattoos in the finale room. I have a feeling that as usually happens, people started talking all around and his larger point was perhaps lost. I choose to believe that he wasn't calling Bani as popular just cos of her tattoos. However, his interviews outside (again very very sorted... ) seemed to suggest that he really thought that Bani didn't deserve to win at all and was the worst contestant at least of the top 5.

Will stop for now... and continue when I find time.

Edited by dhinga1 - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhinga1

Hugs to you...

You should step away and try to "detox" from BB for a bit. Let all the fan-dom and the negative feelings drain out. Not worth it - it hurts your own health negatively at some level.😲😭

I don't think it's worth it that you've reached a stage where you can't even tolerate anybody speaking supportively of Bani.

I wish you all the best and hope that you feel calmer. Feeling a sense of schadenfreude is ok. But please don't let it get toxic.

I enjoyed seeing your posts on DDT and the forum. And hope to see you next year too... Stay healthy...

I dunno betr to edit
Thank u for concern if u really meant it thank u
Edited by mix_of_emotions - 7 years ago