Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Hahah he gave the longest interview! 15 minute 😛😆 Itna bolta hai but kya hazir jawabi hai!!👏

so u meet tiger 😛
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Because he should know better that it's his opinion that she did nothing and obviously she has fans because they don't feel that way. So don't offend the fanbase by saying that. Even I, (who was quite neutral to her cos I initially disliked her then was meh then last 3 weeks liked her after catfight wkw when Salman took Lopa's side) don't think she did nothing, she did 😕.
Lol, let me tell you.. I have 2 friends who believed that Rohan deserved to go already, all he did was sleep in bed or behave like Lopa's puppy. So I told them to shyaat it and we argued (never seriously tho) 😆 But that's a POV a lot of people had, now say someone like Manveer came out and in his interview said "I don't know why people are voting for him, what do his fans see in him? All he is, is Lopa's puppy" That would definitely offend some Rohan fans because he's indirectly trying to say are they stupid? So just be careful with words is what I think.

About Manveer.. I waS surprised man!! Inside the house Rohan was clearly against the commoners being favoured, that was his number one beef. (Rightly so) And his enemy seemed to be Manveer too. I do not understand why he changed his mind and was ok with him winning once outside 😕

Anyways show's over.. I do miss Rohan 😛 I really like his and Kanchi's Jodi so I hope I see them on a dance show lol.

no inside the house as well he talked abt favours commoners got n he said in interviews after eviction too
Abt Manveer vein deserving as well he said in house n outside too no sudden change he saw him doing well in tasks n his vigour plus he after laundary task came a long way

It's Rohan actually whose statements have been same inside n outside the house .manveer called Rohan cool guy outside n bani very funny when they only mocked him behind his back n in front too so it's weird for me

Regarding fans n all I think he never said she doesn't have fans she wonder how they like him n I said ppl may have prob wth this statment n I get it but Rohan own pov abt bani n others he has right to say abt it
Fact is this show has not being following voting n Rahul karan Gaurav were evicted on base of doing nothing if Rohan thinks for bani on same lines it's his opinion n some will agree some won't but he will say what he want to

Anyways lol regardinn reality show I don't think he is gonna do any he was talking abt tv show or movie offers but not reality show he is not waiting for them I guess 😆
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I still feel upset that anyone ever tries to supprt this person ever
Ppl bash lopa for her fake ness n all I did too but fact is when bani was in stress in knife incident or when her mom incident lopa came others came n she shooed them away like a kutta

Hugs to you...

You should step away and try to "detox" from BB for a bit. Let all the fan-dom and the negative feelings drain out. Not worth it - it hurts your own health negatively at some level. 😲 😭

I don't think it's worth it that you've reached a stage where you can't even tolerate anybody speaking supportively of Bani.

I wish you all the best and hope that you feel calmer. Feeling a sense of schadenfreude is ok. But please don't let it get toxic.

I enjoyed seeing your posts on DDT and the forum. And hope to see you next year too... Stay healthy...
Edited by dhinga1 - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ Aww!
I think Bani's just the type of person who needs her own space when a haadsa happens, maybe with close people she allows them to comfort her or perhaps even with close people she doesn't because she needs to have that alone time.

Ok guys... there's this rumour that KANCHI AND LOPA had a cat fight last night at the after party 😲 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
priyanka jee kaha hu
tiger se kia kia baate ke 😉
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhinga1

Hugs to you...

You should step away and try to "detox" from BB for a bit. Let all the fan-dom and the negative feelings drain out. Not worth it - it hurts your own health negatively at some level. 😲 😭

I don't think it's worth it that you've reached a stage where you can't even tolerate anybody speaking supportively of Bani.

I wish you all the best and hope that you feel calmer. Feeling a sense of schadenfreude is ok. But please don't let it get toxic.

I enjoyed seeing your posts on DDT and the forum. And hope to see you next year too... Stay healthy...

+10000

MOE come on ignore all that now..and leave the celebs to it..apna dimaag kyu kharab kar rahi ho..come cheer up and just chill...🤗

Song for you to chill...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5iA5LIwF2A[/YOUTUBE]

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

^ Aww!
I think Bani's just the type of person who needs her own space when a haadsa happens, maybe with close people she allows them to comfort her or perhaps even with close people she doesn't because she needs to have that alone time.

Ok guys... there's this rumour that KANCHI AND LOPA had a cat fight last night at the after party 😲 😆

🤣

Where they fighting over Rohan ??? 😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Anyone else missing Bigg Boss ? I am missing Bharti Mouni and krishna wala bigg boss 😭
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 I don't know 😆 I'm waiting with bated breath and popcorn for the latest 😆
But Sonali Fan reported that Kanchi has unfollowed Lopa on twitter and someone said some place reported they had a cat fight yesterday lol. Sonali fan will keep us posted 😆 😳

Rohan has been quiet all day on twitter, could mean nothing tho
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^ Aww!

Soon there will be a rumour Kanchi Lopa and Mahek had a cat fight...😎

Pri_Bsji video bhi upload karenge 😛