Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

Wow! Rahul paid 2 crores πŸ˜† No wonder they couldn't wait to get him out. He was such a flop man, and I didn't find him likeable much either.

Word Count: 0

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Manu was the only one in the house who actually played the game! Bande ne final tak jaane ke liye har paintra apnaaya..groupism, bitching, fake romance...sabkuchh! He was the only one in the finals who actually deserved to be there!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

^ I guess it differs for people due to the way we think someone should say something (especially in interviews when we are trying to present our best selves).. Like I think Rohan should've just kept it to a few lines like Rahul on finale day and say she's not easy to deal with. That would've gotten his point across and he wouldn't look as bad or as negative as he did talking about things he didn't need to. We know what he thought about her when he was inside the house, so it was unnecessary. Also when you talk for quite long while bad-mouthing someone, it doesn't come across nicely. That's my point of view.

As for Bani, I've always felt from the show that she doesn't really have a problem with any hm except for Om Baba, she had a problem that they judged her and that thought she was a bad person. She could also always say the positives of hms which is why I had a feeling she'd be doing the interviews the way she is doing so.

And Manu too, he's explaining things and at the end always says but Lopa Mudra is lovely etc etc.. as in not leaving you with a negative, he explains if or what a problem is but ends with a positive. And I like that in interviews πŸ‘πŸΌ

but he explained her journey n told she was selfish that too when question was asked
May be yes it differs from person to person
But in main forum Iam reading indirect taunts like sick mentality n all
Rahul different interviews talked abt bani as well as m2
Baba n pri r talked abt as well
Rohan was top5 his all interviews r atleast 8 min long
Bani has not been nice to him at all when he tried now he was hurt he had right to say honestly what he feels I guess n I think he didn't cross that line as well

Even I wonder bina Kuch kiye bani kaise final gayi jabki I know of her fanfollowing but there to Rohan lived with her for 102 days n just came out n next day he had interviews

Manbveer has done loads of thing to him too infact last horse task he threw sponge ball on Rohan face Rohan was shocked n his face depicted pain he felt he insulted but he praised Manveer outside for his game when there was no need
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
N seeing lf unseen n many stuff I guess she had a huge problem with lopa n Rohan was her frnd so she had a prob with him too
It's not only baba
951405 thumbnail
I didn't post a lot here (due to time restrictions) but I had a blast seeing so many variety of opinions on here. πŸ˜‰

Next season will be worth it, not for the show but for the fact we will be all here again interacting with one another as a joyful group within unison, and have a fun time mocking BB's biased/favouritism, inconsistency and failure. πŸ˜‰

Thank you mix_of_emotions for the mention, hopefully we are on the same side for next season. Will miss you all.😊

Happy that Manu got 10 lakh (even though he deserved a lot more), and also happy that Bani lost πŸ₯³

Good bye everyone ❀️

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Sultan i mentioned you on one of my posts !!

Before i leave just want to say its been fun interacting with you this season...πŸ˜ƒ your Tiger Manu love was amazing πŸ‘ shiddat se support karthe ho...i admire that about you..plus class bhi lehte ho when he does something wrong...πŸ˜†

Chalo next season milthe hai !! πŸ˜ƒ

thank u

and yeah next season for sure πŸ˜†
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

was out partying last night, but had assumed that bani had won, based on gaurav's tweet earlier in the day.. and ofcourse not, I wasn't partying for bani's win :p

haven't gone thru DDT [my god, over 125 pages long!], but I caught up with the finale show only this morning. glad I did that cos I was able to fwd thru all the senseless dances and promotions. happy for manveer's win. to me, he was more deserving of the trophy than bani.

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello,
Cricket is more important than BB anyday. Good to see that my prediction that Bani will not win came true even though many thought here that she was the picked winner cos of her ties with Viacom. I think Rohan could have been a winner but he gave it away by choosing to follow Lopa blindly and not play his game.

Till next time,

Good luck and have fun!
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Even I wonder bina Kuch kiye bani kaise final gayi jabki I know of her fanfollowing but there to Rohan lived with her for 102 days n just came out n next day he had interviews

Manbveer has done loads of thing to him too infact last horse task he threw sponge ball on Rohan face Rohan was shocked n his face depicted pain he felt he insulted but he praised Manveer outside for his game when there was no need

Because he should know better that it's his opinion that she did nothing and obviously she has fans because they don't feel that way. So don't offend the fanbase by saying that. Even I, (who was quite neutral to her cos I initially disliked her then was meh then last 3 weeks liked her after catfight wkw when Salman took Lopa's side) don't think she did nothing, she did πŸ˜•.
Lol, let me tell you.. I have 2 friends who believed that Rohan deserved to go already, all he did was sleep in bed or behave like Lopa's puppy. So I told them to shyaat it and we argued (never seriously tho) πŸ˜† But that's a POV a lot of people had, now say someone like Manveer came out and in his interview said "I don't know why people are voting for him, what do his fans see in him? All he is, is Lopa's puppy" That would definitely offend some Rohan fans because he's indirectly trying to say are they stupid? So just be careful with words is what I think.

About Manveer.. I waS surprised man!! Inside the house Rohan was clearly against the commoners being favoured, that was his number one beef. (Rightly so) And his enemy seemed to be Manveer too. I do not understand why he changed his mind and was ok with him winning once outside πŸ˜•

Anyways show's over.. I do miss Rohan πŸ˜› I really like his and Kanchi's Jodi so I hope I see them on a dance show lol.
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

When I called him the most intelligent contestant, he initally took offence (he thought I am criticising him perhaps he thought intelligent means cunningπŸ˜†) Then I explained that you were so samajhdaar! He gave me a side hug and started smiling🀣

Did he say "supposed to be" at any point? πŸ˜†