Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

wow pri very gud questions πŸ‘ hats off to her too for answering all these difficult questions

Thanks yar! Pee incident wale mei chadd gayi thi mujhpe. She asked me you tell had it happened to you then? I said chill rey! 🀣
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Thanks yar! Pee incident wale mei chadd gayi thi mujhpe. She asked me you tell had it happened to you then? I said chill rey!🀣

two things where she will directly attack without listening ek to lopa mannu ke upar jab kiya ab yeh pee incident
Usse puchna tha Na Rohan pe gira why u didn't think abt him once he was there for u πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She was asked about comparison between beauty pageant and bigg boss. Hence she said that but yes she does bring her crown a lot of timesπŸ˜†

🀣 Hats off to you lot, I didn't last more than a minute of listening to her interview. πŸ˜† I'm sure she's a nice person but that put-on accent, and like she's been switched on to talk & talk πŸ˜† has always pakaoed me! πŸ˜†

I am loving Manu's and Bani's interviews!! πŸ˜† They're just like I expected them to be. Good stuff!
Didn't bother with Manveer's πŸ˜› Honestly I feel like the real winners are Bani and Manu πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Manu is so good at his interview.

Reporters are cornering him asking questions about comparing Rohan and Lopa with OM Swami, calling Bani's friends with benefits,...πŸ˜†

Haha he completely ghumaoed with the FWB answer.. and the way he was working the room, like he's the boss of all of them 🀣 🀣 He's top! πŸ˜†

And Bani's interviews are so honest, as well as being so classy and gracious! Way to go πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sakina3 thumbnail
Pri.. You lot must've been buzzing around Manu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Pri.. You lot must've been buzzing around Manu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hahah he gave the longest interview! 15 minute πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Itna bolta hai but kya hazir jawabi hai!!πŸ‘
Pri_BS thumbnail
When I called him the most intelligent contestant, he initally took offence (he thought I am criticising him perhaps he thought intelligent means cunning πŸ˜†) Then I explained that you were so samajhdaar! He gave me a side hug and started smiling 🀣

When I called him the most intelligent contestant, he initally took offence (he thought I am criticising him perhaps he thought intelligent means cunningπŸ˜†) Then I explained that you were so samajhdaar! He gave me a side hug and started smiling🀣

so cute I wud like to meet him
Game khela acha πŸ‘
Ek cheez achi point wali hai
Rahul karan Gaurav all pointed on m2 as they were evicted before show ended
Rohan pointed on bani he was evicted before show ended too
Generally show end hone se pehle ghar Mein jo the gaye unke liye question hota hai
I don't understand then y there is so ruckus ab bani said stuffs inside house show ended she is saying different thing in interview
Ok she is moving on but point is when she was rude muhfat she was called real now she is saying these things which r tatally opposite to what she said in show then alsonshe is real
But Rohan who has been consistent thru out uski baat chubh gayii still get if ppl annoyed abt his statment how bani reached finals n all
But bani pe apna pov dena to uska right hai πŸ˜ƒ
Sakina3 thumbnail
^ I guess it differs for people due to the way we think someone should say something (especially in interviews when we are trying to present our best selves).. Like I think Rohan should've just kept it to a few lines like Rahul on finale day and say she's not easy to deal with. That would've gotten his point across and he wouldn't look as bad or as negative as he did talking about things he didn't need to. We know what he thought about her when he was inside the house, so it was unnecessary. Also when you talk for quite long while bad-mouthing someone, it doesn't come across nicely. That's my point of view.

As for Bani, I've always felt from the show that she doesn't really have a problem with any hm except for Om Baba, she had a problem that they judged her and that thought she was a bad person. She could also always say the positives of hms which is why I had a feeling she'd be doing the interviews the way she is doing so.

And Manu too, he's explaining things and at the end always says but Lopa Mudra is lovely etc etc.. as in not leaving you with a negative, he explains if or what a problem is but ends with a positive. And I like that in interviews πŸ‘πŸΌ