Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

mix_of_emotions -
I cannot argue with you, because i will fail and i do not want to upset anyone on last day.

Wish you good luck for rest of the year,⭐️
Hope to see you next season.πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to see Rohan and Lopa together in another reality show. I am hearing nach baliye, It will be interesting.

arre
No grudges from my side as well
Sorry again if I hurt u .
This ddt is special so I keep defending n that includes all members including u .trust me prince mera fav last year khoob bash hua tha yahi isi jagah :p
All the best n loads of love from my side too
πŸ€—

Ropa dunno rohanchi ayenge nach baliye Mein agar ayenge as they r real life couple na πŸ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Second thing abt ropa calling Manveer deserving winner is totally different from bang mocking at Rohan elimination chance n appreciating m2 for demoralising him .unseen voot videos r there
Anyways If what I posted is just a fan POV then I got reply from a fan only so let it be

I am not fan, i do not hate contestants for their actions. I may criticize them, but not abuse them,
Initially i used to defend Bani, Lopa and Rohan, but also criticized all three few times when they were wrong. Slowly i also develop liking for Mona and Manveer. Gaurav was my first choice for a winner, but he did not take interest in the game and was camera conscious, I was also enjoyed Naveen, his loop hole strategy, and his way of speaking his mind openly.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
BTW guys what you can see in my profile pic? Mermaid or BB wala sky?
spicysagar thumbnail
I saw one of the Lopa's interview, i found it so funny.
🀣

Her interview was more about her beauty pageant than biggboss.
Lopa was speaking continuously πŸ˜†

One of her interview starts with her saying she could have won the title. In beauty pageant top three gets the crown. So i am already a winner, since i am in top 3. πŸ˜†

She spoke like she is out of pageant contest instead of biggboss. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago

🀣

One of her interview starts with her saying she could have won the title. In beauty pageant top three gets the crown. So i am already a winner, since i am in top 3. πŸ˜†

She spoke like she is out of pageant contest instead of biggboss.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg 😲 πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🀣

She spoke like she is out of pageant contest instead of biggboss. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She was asked about comparison between beauty pageant and bigg boss. Hence she said that but yes she does bring her crown a lot of times πŸ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

She was asked about comparison between beauty pageant and bigg boss. Hence she said that but yes she does bring her crown a lot of times πŸ˜†

I did find lot of good sensible interview about her.

But this is the one i was talking about.

Lopa mudra sensational interview after eviction

There was one more longer one where she keep talking lot of things about bigboss and her pageant, i cannot find it now.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
I don't think mujhe kam votes mile hai but Iam happy
https://twitter.com/aishakathia/status/825988036374720512

Lolzz
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
These were my questions to Bani πŸ˜†
1. How do you feel right now? Sad that you couldn't win?
2. People called you selfish and even said that you used Gaurav's friendship and didn't support him when needed. Your reaction?
3. It was said that you played a victim card and tried to push people away to survive in the game?
4. When Salman Khan tried explaining to you during Swami Om-pee incident, your expressions suggested like you didn't care. A lot of viewers found that disrespectful. Your take on this?
5. Did you take tips from Gauahar before coming to the show, after all she is a former Bigg Boss winner.
6. People felt let down by you for quitting tasks and your lack of participation. What do you have to say to this?
Edited by Pri_BS - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

These were my questions to BaniπŸ˜†

1. How do you feel right now? Sad that you couldn't win?
2. People called you selfish and even said that you used Gaurav's friendship and didn't support him when needed. Your reaction?
3. It was said that you played a victim card and tried to push people away to survive in the game?
4. When Salman Khan tried explaining to you during Swami Om-pee incident, your expressions suggested like you didn't care. A lot of viewers found that disrespectful. Your take on this?
5. Did you take tips from Gauahar before coming to the show, after all she is a former Bigg Boss winner.
6. People felt let down by you for quitting tasks and your lack of participation. What do you have to say to this?

wow pri very gud questions πŸ‘ hats off to her too for answering all these difficult questions