Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Guys, I met all four and I liked them all even bani!! Bani was so much tolerable πŸ˜²πŸ˜† A lot of journos felt this that she was much better outside the house than on the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Manu hands down is the best speaker!! What a witty man! His interview was the bestπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Lopa speaks as if she is forever on a pageant winning spree πŸ˜› but she is adorable :) Manveer was too cute! He was so so happy. it felt so good to see him all smiles and jumping like a kidπŸ˜†

Pri_BS -
Thanks for sharing.
Wish you good luck and a wonderful year ahead.
Hope to see you again next year.

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Bani is very nice.I saw her in finale episode and all her interviews.
She did not feel bad for not wining, she was very normal.
She also apologize to Lopa and her family front of Lopa, saying that she regretted escalating the fight with Lopa. She was wrong and asked for forgiveness.

Based on her appearance on the finale episode and her interviews, it did not seem that she regret not wining.
She really enjoyed the journey and also said even it was hard to stay in the BB house with all task and limited food, but it was wonderful experience.

What i hate is on DDT Bani is called animal, evil creature, bi*ch, much more disgusting and you will still see bad words used for Bani even after the show is over.
It is really not cool. It is not needed to use bad words for Bani, you can still criticize her without calling names.

Bani was not evil she was within herself and played her game well.
She earned first runner up because of her popularity and has huge fans.

abusing is wrong I agree but what she shown in the show many times depicted inhuman behaviour I never namecall but I won't forget how she treated her frnds n ppl who stood for her .extremely selfish

N she liked Manveer considered him top2 he looks like her bro she preferred him in show as well n threw Rohan at side for her
I won't forgive her
It's not abt keeping grudges but Iam sensitive when I see a decent person treated like a shit

N sabse badi bat not only bani her fans also treated Rohan like a garbage wished him death

She lost Iam happy truly n I won't consider an interview to see her as a gud person .
I will wait whether she prove to be one gud person for me or not .but till now no she is like Mandy in many ways n she lost like Mandy only m

Iam sorry if I hurt anyone here
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

abusing is wrong I agree but what she shown in the show many times depicted inhuman behaviour I never namecall but I won't forget how she treated her frnds n ppl who stood for her .extremely selfish

N she liked Manveer considered him top2 he looks like her bro she preferred him in show as well n threw Rohan at side for her
I won't forgive her
It's not abt keeping grudges but Iam sensitive when I see a decent person treated like a shit

N sabse badi bat not only bani her fans also treated Rohan like a garbage wished him death

She lost Iam happy truly n I won't consider an interview to see her as a gud person .
I will wait whether she prove to be one gud person for me or not .but till now no she is like Mandy in many ways n she lost like Mandy only m

+1
She has a big size ego a personality who doesn't like to listen to anyone but can say anything to anyone
N if one tried ended up getting abuses from her

I said earlier too she is not fake but her real personality is horrible enough to make me run away from her

I still feel upset that anyone ever tries to supprt this person ever
Ppl bash lopa for her fake ness n all I did too but fact is when bani was in stress in knife incident or when her mom incident lopa came others came n she shooed them away like a kutta

Ek ladki jiske ma suffered a terminal disease doesn't give a damn n call others madar*****
No I don't like those person
Ek aisi ladki jo jagga ko ek bar bolke wrong saheli bangayi jis jagga ne mannu ko worse tarike se hurt kiya lopa ke character par bola
No I don't like those person
She wud have even win this show tabbhi she lost on humanity level
If I have to write abt bani y hated her in the show I can write a whole book I guess

But I controlled n let it aside
Her fans picked on Rohan like anything ignoring what bani did with him n others so many times

Mujhe acha laga kisi ka ghamand toota bahut acha laga
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I felt there is smethng good abt Bani...she is not as bad as she seemed to...

Nachi -
Bani was never Bad.
She was different and she had her own identity.
I do not feel bad for her not wining.
She is also very happy with her experience on the show.
She was already a winner creating so much buzz on social media and DDT the day she entered the biggboss house.

I liked Bani met Lopa's family and apologize to them. She asked for forgiveness and also said she was wrong on escalating the fight making first move against Lopa.

DDT pe saab Bani ko lekar negative post kar rahe hai, aur Bani is enjoying the finale party happily. πŸ˜†

Guys ddtians slambook bharna plz
I want to read abt u ppl
Plz bharna
crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

WHAT A GREAT DAY. πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

BANI NAHI JEETI AUR INDIA JEET GAYA. πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

So will you be posting in DDT next season?

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I won't forgive her

mix_of_emotions -
You did not call her names, but you can read Bani is referred using bad words.

Your post looks like a fan posting, just because she did not support your favorite, you are lashing at her.
Get over it.
She was never evil to anyone. Just because she supported Manveer does not make her evil,
About her selfishness, In real life also she keeps herself aloof and not getting too personal with friends.
Even Rohan and Lopa mentioned Manveer was deserving winner, when they were inside the house.
Lopa and Bani has also resolved their differences.

Show is over and everyone is happy.

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygypsy

So will you be posting in DDT next season?

Yes, i remember BeingBlunt saying he will not do something if Bani does not win. πŸ˜†
What did he say he will do?