Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Fukkk fukk fukkk 🀣

Pakk Pakkk Pakaa Paakk!!

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I met all four and I liked them all even bani!! Bani was so much tolerable πŸ˜²πŸ˜† A lot of journos felt this that she was much better outside the house than on the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Manu hands down is the best speaker!! What a witty man! His interview was the bestπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Lopa speaks as if she is forever on a pageant winning spree πŸ˜› but she is adorable :) Manveer was too cute! He was so so happy. it felt so good to see him all smiles and jumping like a kidπŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I think it was Viacom vs Endemol. I saw Endemol team members literally jumping out of joy when Manveer won. They said that from past three months they had watched every episode and they knew anyone but Bani should win πŸ˜† and they badly wanted Manveer to win.
I am just guessing, how BB always showed Manveer's good side πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ( this one just my assumption not any source info)
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Skybully

🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Guys, I met all four and I liked them all even bani!! Bani was so much tolerableπŸ˜²πŸ˜†A lot of journos felt this that she was much better outside the house than on the showπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Manu hands down is the best speaker!! What a witty man! His interview was the bestπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Lopa speaks as if she is forever on a pageant winning spreeπŸ˜›but she is adorable :) Manveer was too cute! He was so so happy. it felt so good to see him all smiles and jumping like a kidπŸ˜†

I saw Bani interview and she was likeable there. It's hard to believe she is the same girl we saw on bigg boss 😲
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys, I met all four and I liked them all even bani!! Bani was so much tolerable πŸ˜²πŸ˜† A lot of journos felt this that she was much better outside the house than on the show πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Manu hands down is the best speaker!! What a witty man! His interview was the bestπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Lopa speaks as if she is forever on a pageant winning spree πŸ˜› but she is adorable :) Manveer was too cute! He was so so happy. it felt so good to see him all smiles and jumping like a kidπŸ˜†

I felt there is smethng good abt Bani...she is not as bad as she seemed to...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bani ko pata tha uska "gaali deke victim ban jaao" crap baahar nahi chalega...isliye sudhri hui thi..πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How lucky u r😳 is lopa that pretty in real too even when bani was asked to describe lopa in one word she said very beautiful
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
BTW Ropa fans love you allπŸ€— Agar hum nhi jeety toh woh bhi nhi jeety 🀣

Mujhe dar lg rha hai kahin WL na mil jaye is liye i need to shut up now 😳
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago