Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I forgot to add, Rohan was never in the bigboss's roadmap to finale. That is why he was discouraged and punished right from the beginning. He was unfairly pitted against Bani for eviction. Truth is, Manu, Bani, Lopa and Manveer got lots of unfair treatment. Rohan was BB scapegoat.

very true whenever Rohan did something wrong it was hyped up by punishments n he was discouraged for it when he did something gud it was pushed under the carpet
I do think when Rohan said to bb abt giving more power to captain n was annoyed then he took his captaincy n then the drama never ended
Rohan was a rebel and at right places
Each captain except may be Gaurav gotnin problem
Funniest Manveer as termed as bad captain n was made one for weeks lol
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I honestly always thought a celeb will win. Manveer win is shocking. Majority supported him because he was against bani πŸ˜†

Majority Support Bani trend hua tha twitter pe πŸ˜• 🀣 🀣
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

very true whenever Rohan did something wrong it was hyped up by punishments n he was discouraged for it when he did something gud it was pushed under the carpet
I do think when Rohan said to bb abt giving more power to captain n was annoyed then he took his captaincy n then the drama never ended
Rohan was a rebel and at right places
Each captain except may be Gaurav gotnin problem
Funniest Manveer as termed as bad captain n was made one for weeks lol

I think ye tab se chala jab Manveer Roh ki fight thi adimanav wale task mein aur bb ne Roh aur manveer Ko CR mein bulaya tha Roh ne bola tha ise kuch nhi kahe gye aap .. Bb Ko bura lag tha unke bete se kisi ne aise bt ki πŸ˜† tab se bb aur roh Ko 36 ka akra chal rha hai
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

Majority Support Bani trend hua tha twitter pe πŸ˜• 🀣 🀣

World roots for bani bhi hua tha🀣
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

M3, Karan, Bani and Rahul were winners of biggboss monetarily.

Manu took 10 lakhs additional to weekly payment.
Mona got 50 lakhs plus wedding expense and wedding on the TV show. Additional to weekly payment.
Manveer got trophy and 40 lakhs. Additional to weekly payment.
Karan was highly paid 1 crore.
Bani was highly paid 1.5 crore.
Rahul was highly paid 2 crore.

Rohan k kitne the?
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

World roots for bani bhi hua tha🀣

We Back U Bani bhi hua tha 🀣 🀣
Edited by My_Shining_Star - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think ye tab se chala jab Manveer Roh ki fight thi adimanav wale task mein aur bb ne Roh aur manveer Ko CR mein bulaya tha Roh ne bola tha ise kuch nhi kahe gye aap .. Bb Ko bura lag tha unke bete se kisi ne aise bt ki πŸ˜† tab se bb aur roh Ko 36 ka akra chal rha hai

oh possible 😲 but then he became two times captain I thought itna prob nahi hua hoga this season will be remembered for bb Rohan rivalry as well
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

oh possible 😲 but then he became two times captain I thought itna prob nahi hua hoga this season will be remembered for bb Rohan rivalry as well

Wo to Manu and Lopa ki bewakoofi ki waja se na .. Unhone to itna easy task diya tha manu lopa ko ...
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 1

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wo to Manu and Lopa ki bewakoofi ki waja se na .. Unhone to itna easy task diya tha manu lopa ko ...

I agree, the whole task was set up for Manu and Lopa but Manu's over-smartness and Lopa's bewakoofi spoiled BB's plan. BB never intended to give two week of captaincy for Rohan, that is why he was stripped of captaincy midway through with some lame-ass excuses.