Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank goodness we can forward programmes these days 😆 Became such a badly edited weird show, with a shotgun ending. Meh!

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devil_heart

your prediction was right sagar

Because I knew it is not easy to like Bani seeing her first time.
I also knew audience will get irritated by her actions and she will become most talked contestant of this season on social media.

Bani is not bad person. But she gives unpredictable reactions on situations which annoys audiences.
She is hated for not giving audience the reaction they expect and she ends up topic of discussion.

I don,t hate her and looking forward to see her on TV shows again.

I am also looking forward to see Lopa getting in Bollywood movies.
spicysagar thumbnail
On swami was right what he said
"I will win from inside the house and outside the house"
He got paid for staying in BB house,
And also got paid going to all news channel to debate about his actions in bb house.

😆 😆 😆 😆
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why did they not allow contestants to talk with the finalists? yaar is waar bas rising star ne saari attention leh layi. Overall im satisfied, manveer got #1 and and bani number 2. Saarey season bas yehi lag raha tha. Manu most clever contestant of all, and mujhe pata tha 100% manu 10 peyti leykar jayega lol.

Yaar mona lisa lost lot of weight.. looking better and better.😉

Congratss manveer bhai and all his fans here, lets see yeh kitnee door jata hai.👏
And yeh lopa waley fans, please stop acting like sore losers, she finished 3rd, which is pretty respectable place to be in.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

We have WON a WAR guysssas [:D/]

We Ruined Fixed Winner's win and FORCED Colors to change the script [:D/]

This time every fandom , many celebs were vocal abt the fact that how she is a FIXED WINNER and it worked against her [:D/] 🤣

Exactly my point. All the Fandoms this time were vocal about the Viacom/Endemol connection. Not even fandoms alot of Celebs said the same. Otherwise Colors bani ko jitwa deta if this fixed winner thing wasn't noticed or spoken about 😆 Anyways i am happy humare tweeting and Spamming ka asar hogya🥳 Plus agar Prince ky bad bani ko jitwa dete to yeh bat prove hojati that they indeed fix their favs as winners so colors played safe this time ⭐️
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No wonder Manveer won. . I have been saying from the beginning that Bani, Lopa and Manu will be three finalist. Manu would have been there in place of Manveer had he not leaved the show. The way Manveer being promoted that I was kinda sure that Bani wont won the show. Lopa was sure shot finalist but never in the winning picture. Raj Nayak has been looking for all commoners season and the win validated his wish, Bani and Lopa were favored but many times there were shown in negative light. If BB wanted Bani as a winner, they would have never shown that clip where she was bitching about Manveer and Mona plus they would have keep that clip from Manveer too. Lopa was bashed at the end of the show bringing celebrities from outside. Manveer got free pass through out the season. So, it was Manveer or Manu right from the beginning. Anyway, I am happy that Bani and Lopa didn;t win. I won;t say I am happy that Manveer's win but he was far better than both Lopa and Bani.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I forgot to add, Rohan was never in the bigboss's roadmap to finale. That is why he was discouraged and punished right from the beginning. He was unfairly pitted against Bani for eviction. Truth is, Manu, Bani, Lopa and Manveer got lots of unfair treatment. Rohan was BB scapegoat.
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rimi from last year is responsible for the Commoner theme.
BB decided that paying big bucks to celebrities who are disinterested tasks is a waste.

the commoners had been briefed about doing tasks passionately. One had to only see the crazy way Priyanka and Om went hammer n tongs at them. 😆

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I honestly always thought a celeb will win. Manveer win is shocking. Majority supported him because he was against bani 😆
spicysagar thumbnail
M3, Karan, Bani and Rahul were winners of biggboss monetarily.

Manu took 10 lakhs additional to weekly payment.
Mona got 50 lakhs plus wedding expense and wedding on the TV show. Additional to weekly payment.
Manveer got trophy and 40 lakhs. Additional to weekly payment.
Karan was highly paid 1 crore.
Bani was highly paid 1.5 crore.
Rahul was highly paid 2 crore.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago