Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

nymeria nhe aye wapsi kaha ghayab h wo

Sultan i mentioned you on one of my posts !!

Before i leave just want to say its been fun interacting with you this season...😃 your Tiger Manu love was amazing 👏 shiddat se support karthe ho...i admire that about you..plus class bhi lehte ho when he does something wrong...😆

Chalo next season milthe hai !! 😃

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
lopa well ansed whereever necessary n nicely given lol,smart n sharp n intelligent n good soul. didn't fall for silly pranks n wat a sporting spirit,she is most deserving n took it sportingly even if ppl are mean to her.

bb n their stylists,lopa is ok n rest hms hahaha lol. dance seg of lopa-bani ,lopa expressions are nice n she has swag,she needs training n well tried,nice segment n she done her part well n bani lol no comments lol

lopa is d most deserving one,nice frm scratch started n with sheer hardwork came herself to top3,nice journey,grown in game n above game also.well done lopa.good job.queen lopa real,true,ultimate winner n true gem.all d best.

season 10 lopa mudra raut season,period.

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be really honest, I'm just glad Bani did not win otherwise what a bad example that would have set. 😆
Congratulations Manveer 👏
Wanted Rohan to be in Top 4 but all's forgiven with the outcome ⭐️ Well done to Lopa & Manu.
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

kitna saal purana incident hain bhai.. Iski bohot trolling ki thi maine. No offense. 😆

I think he was asked why he didn't films with social message like Guzrish and he said he did and .kutte bhi dekhne nahin gaye referrering to his film Khamosi
Edited by tajbutt - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

when manu came n d so mahan celeb men giving cold shoulder to him lol,d 4 celeb men reality lol n mona ko commoners mei bitayi lol

when lopa came oh d jealous soul d actor bada has raha ta n hugging her lol dis mahan 4 celebs men mei andar bahut jealousy hai n i observed in show, lopa is new n even jealous of her tat she is new n agay nikal gayi them in game n show mei itani chupani koshish ki par dik rahata idar udar n now in finale bahut dikraha ta lol
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've just watched the first hour and I'm liking it 😃 it's before any pakao promotion stuff happens tho lol. On the buzzer and briefcase part.

Today's the last day of BB10 so all negative feelings I've got for any contestant ends 😆 While I'm watching, I'm enjoying all contestants and am happy with whoever wins.
Congrats to Manveer as the winner.. and congrats goes to Bani as the celebrity winner, congrats to Lopa for playing hard and well done Manu for being so smart and taking the money 😃 😆
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I just saw. It was a bit hilarious - Ek Celen & Ek Aam aadmi - WOAH, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, NOT!!

The news of 2 commoners & 2 AA's has been floating since the beginning and then of Bani & Manveer as top two since the last month.

The show needs to be now analyzed as what BB would make it to be, it isn't based on votes AT ALL. No one should be naive enough to believe that anymore.

As a story, this season was fun. Bas!

Ganda hai par dhanda hai yeh - needs to be BB's tagline. 😆

Sonali fan was the best for spoilers this season I reckon, except for that one time Rohan vs Mona eviction, she's been correct I think
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

wat a pakao finale lol. one fixed loser nahi toh doosra fixed loser n pakao script lol.

bb soap walon change atleast disclaimer,paisa bacha nahi hai kya lol n next season aur magical kidzzz script leke ana lol .season pe season frauds bb ko kaha lagana hai laging, i am loving it lol.

bb cartoon over lol

MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mods ko gusa aa gaya yar wo har thread delete kr rhe hai 🤣
Sakina3 thumbnail
I thought I saw Hussain and got a tad bit excited 😳 🤣
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago