Rohan fans, please fill me in.

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Why did Rohan delete Kanchi's picture from his social media? Am I missing something? (I hope nothing went wrong between them 😭, they are super cute together!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even i wanna know y he deleted kanchis picπŸ˜•
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
exactly! How can we find out?lol
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dunno how much is true but it becoz of Bashing. I m not blaming any particular fans grp but no one have to right to bash kanchi. I know ppl love Rohan n Lopa and i loved too but they are good frends ( i know some ppl think Lopa hs feeling for him including me πŸ˜† ) whatever no need to bash kanchi for this. Kanchi ki kya galti h ?
If we bash Kanchi for this .. Rohan and lopa relation p deffo asar padega.

I hope ppl will understand this and i hope soon Rohan will post one more pic with Kanchi. And lopa will join them too ❀️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Dunno how much is true but it becoz of Bashing. I m not blaming any particular fans grp but no one have to right to bash kanchi. I know ppl love Rohan n Lopa and i loved too but they are good frends ( i know some ppl think Lopa hs feeling for him including me πŸ˜† ) whatever no need to bash kanchi for this. Kanchi ki kya galti h ?

If we bash Kanchi for this .. Rohan and lopa relation p deffo asar padega.

I hope ppl will understand this and i hope soon Rohan will post one more pic with Kanchi. And lopa will join them too ❀️

This was kinda expected πŸ˜†.
I want a pic of this threeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if he puts pic of 3 then also kanchi will get bashed πŸ˜†
It will continue at least a month
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Few ropa fans bashed kanchi
Since then rohan has deleted the pic n has stopped talking about lopa
Now rohan would maintain distance with lopa due to these stupid fans who can't accept that rohan loves kanchi n sees lopa just as a friend
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i guess thats his personal matter, how dies it matter what pic he keeps and delete. thats his personal choice
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Few ropa fans bashed kanchi

Since then rohan has deleted the pic n has stopped talking about lopa
Now rohan would maintain distance with lopa due to these stupid fans who can't accept that rohan loves kanchi n sees lopa just as a friend

I personally feel rohan hasn't ever expressed his friendship with lopa the way lopa expresses it. Even through her journey video how she expressed the importance of Rohan. He supports her and today also for finale shooting he said he wants lopa to win. I don't think he will distance lopa due to fans. It's his personal choice whether he wants to continue friendship or break it.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I personally feel rohan hasn't ever expressed his friendship with lopa the way lopa expresses it. Even through her journey video how she expressed the importance of Rohan. He supports her and today also for finale shooting he said he wants lopa to win. I don't think he will distance lopa due to fans. It's his personal choice whether he wants to continue friendship or break it.

He won't distance lopa personally but publicly he would maintain distance from her as he loves kanchi
U know like if a rumor is made about onscreen couple n when they r unnecessarily linked personally they stop giving interviews together or stop seeing each other Publicly to prove a point that they r not couple
Friendship won't break for sure because even kanchi likes lopa
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago