Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

BB10 is well edited & they show whoever they want as hero. BB was indirectly supporting & favoring Bani. They made her a Hero and earned a lots of money too

each season of BB is well edited.. Bani has a huge fan following before the show .. people loved her from Roadies and other things she did.. and when did she completed any task in Roadies or was friends with anyone on the show.. she has changed.. but i dont see much diffrence between that Bani J and this Bani.. backthen also people hated her.. in Roadies 4 final contestant had to vote and out of all only one voted for her just because she wanted a girl should win...
I dont think BB have made her hero.. and if she wins then well and good for her
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is not confirmed that Bani has won. I remember when Gauhar won, it was rumoured that Tanisha won well before any formal announcement - her fans celebrated only to be later on disappointed when Gauhar was proclaimed the winner.
As for BB being fixed, I think the ultimate decision for ALL reality shows stays with the channel - no point in creating a hullabaloo on it as this has been ongoing for long now.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Nothing can be worst than this

Even if she wins nobody will credit it

It has been exposed how she is fixed and most undeserving winner in the history of Bb

Try to live in a house alone for a day without any phone and way for entertainment.. BB is about survival not doing task or making friends.. if it was then on basis of task who did not did the task would be evicted every week..
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nothing has been confirmed yet...
but if she is the winner..
well...APKO MIRCHI LAGI TO HAM KYA KARE🤪
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RatiG

Try to live in a house alone for a day without any phone and way for entertainment.. BB is about survival not doing task or making friends.. if it was then on basis of task who did not did the task would be evicted every week..

All hms r living there without any source of entertainment bani did nothing extreme. And this year everything was based on tasks even nominations was basdd on tasks and task are not for time pass they prove the dedication n passion of a contestant qhich clearly lacked from banis attitide. With "main finale me task karungi" then "task arent my motivation i wanna climb mountain 😆".
Plus if we keep task aside still she was a snoozefest with always crying for small things like eggs n food n stuff. And no involvement in the house "mujhe toh kuch bura nhi bola na so y should i say anything"
Talking about fans she came with a pre existing fanbase which again was unfair to others who came with 0 fandom. But she did manage to gain some haters like me.
SamsinghR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not that I hate bani...I like her very much..but tbh she was Neva having that junoon to do tasks...and she never excelled also...so from not season...ppl will not take tasks srsly which is very important...:(...so m sad...I always wanted her to be in top 2 but Lopa was more deserving to win..
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

All hms r living there without any source of entertainment bani did nothing extreme. And this year everything was based on tasks even nominations was basdd on tasks and task are not for time pass they prove the dedication n passion of a contestant qhich clearly lacked from banis attitide. With "main finale me task karungi" then "task arent my motivation i wanna climb mountain😆".
Plus if we keep task aside still she was a snoozefest with always crying for small things like eggs n food n stuff. And no involvement in the house "mujhe toh kuch bura nhi bola na so y should i say anything"
Talking about fans she came with a pre existing fanbase which again was unfair to others who came with 0 fandom. But she did manage to gain some haters like me.

Why unfair??????
Its not 1st time on bb that celebs comes with different fan following
& who said she only had fan before bb
Her fan following also increased
I know her before but she made me her fan in this bb

& this show about personality
Whom personality audience attached more, they become winner
Manveer also come with 0 ff but he managed to gather ff

Season 8 GAUTAM had less ff than karishma before bb but in that show he become more popular
Season 7 azaz had less than kushal before but kushal out before hom
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamsinghR

It's not that I hate bani...I like her very much..but tbh she was Neva having that junoon to do tasks...and she never excelled also...so from not season...ppl will not take tasks srsly which is very important...:(...so m sad...I always wanted her to be in top 2 but Lopa was more deserving to win..

Same here dear ...
At least she she should have shown some interest in task or followed bb house rules means I would have completely agreed for bb decision of making her as a winner ...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be frank this is not kkk😆.. its bb .. there is a difference😳..always tasks tasks n tasks 🥱
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it confirmed? If yes then balle balle...woohooo🥳