Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to watch Bani holding the trophy. Then only I will believe.

But tunhare moooh mein ghee sugar aur tunhare dua qubool ho! 😊

Bani for the win.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

1. No one is stopping you from going around and writing "essays".

2. This is what I feel and it's totally my opinion. No one is forcing you to agree.

3. If I or anyone else for that matter, start to list the things other fandoms have said to Bani, her fans, Bani's mum, Bani's sister then that list would be endless. But I won't because I'd rather concentrate on Bani and the positive aspects of the fandom I'm part of instead of putting down others and using 2-3 tweets against them.

4. Did I say Bani fandom is the best? No. Did I list the qualities that I find positive about Bani's fandom? Yes. Did I say this is the universal truth and everyone must believe me and agree with me? No.

Again an essay
Firstly did I say someone stopped me from writing an essay? So thats baseless.
Secondly im not the one saying my fandom is amazing n then indirectly pitting down other fandom which u did.
And go ahead be my guest post what all fandoms say i dont care. I have never said lopas fandom is amazing bcoz i very well know what not EVERY fandoms says.πŸ˜†
Kuch bhi hain yeh tohπŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I want to watch Bani holding the trophy. Then only I will believe.

But tunhare moooh mein ghee sugar aur tunhare dua qubool ho! 😊

Bani for the win.

dua Ki nahi but anyways jo tumhara dil kare πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

dua Ki nahi but anyways jo tumhara dil kare πŸ˜†

Well I don't think negative...even if it was something negative from your side, I would consider it was a prayer for Bani's win. 😳 πŸ˜†

Waise bhi bahut negativity hai...aur aise posts ko bhi serious lene lage toh ho hie gya mood off! ,🀣
That's why be calm and think positive. 😊 🀣
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

+1

Whatever the outcome is I'm proud of being part of such a great fandom who doesn't put down others and doesn't get discouraged by others either. A fandom who loves Bani so much that they even gave up their sleep to vote. A fandom who isn't insecure of others and is proud of their achievements and doesn't need to rain on other people's parade to feel better. BaniFam is truly amazing!

Absolutely correct. Even i m proud of being a part of bani fandom and whatever u said abt bani fandom is 100% correct. Bani ftw πŸ₯³
I just realized how bani must have felt when she came to know lopa was comparing her to om ,, the blast from mandy towards lopa is so much justified as rightly made to notice to lopa by farah . I was so happy ti see that bit.
No one else but bani deserves to win for being a far better person than many others like manu lopa etc,,
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys its Bani day..she will only win..bani bani πŸ₯³
mix_of_emotions thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well I don't think negative...even if it was something negative from your side, I would consider it was a prayer for Bani's win. 😳 πŸ˜†

Waise bhi bahut negativity hai...aur aise posts ko bhi serious lene lage toh ho hie gya mood off! ,🀣
That's why be calm and think positive. 😊 🀣

I made a congratulatory post by seeing Gaurav n his brother tweets who r close to bani
That's it n negativity haa dekhli dusre post pe Maine πŸ˜›
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope its true..coz yesterday many were saying Manveer won,,so wont believe till I see her holding that trophy...fingerscrossed.
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratz Gauhar 🀣 🀣
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We are extremely happy . Thank god . All hardwork by bani fans paid off