Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Aditi Bhatia confirmed
BANI J WINS... CONGRATULATIONS #BB10 #BiggBoss10

. @SonaliFan
More

. Retweeted Maha

Nooo! Shoot is still happening, they're predicting because of the date.

. added,

Maha @LadyyKJs
@SonaliFan did #Bani won ???? Gaurav and his brother tweeted ????
26 replies .0 retweets103 likes
Retweet
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Bani who won the show just by eating eggs, abusing and watching birds. Kismat ho to aisi

And lastly congrats to Prince who has finally reliquished the most undeserving winner tag to our Bani Boo
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

+1

Whatever the outcome is I'm proud of being part of such a great fandom who doesn't put down others and doesn't get discouraged by others either. A fandom who loves Bani so much that they even gave up their sleep to vote. A fandom who isn't insecure of others and is proud of their achievements and doesn't need to rain on other people's parade to feel better. BaniFam is truly amazing!

Aww Amiyah ❤️
It was a roller coaster ride both for Bani and her fans.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do think every fandom has done this to each other putting down n all
Also being frndly to each other as well even if from different fandoms
Discouraged
But then it's my opinion
It wud not be right if I name out ppl who did

I will still say congratulate to bani fans I may not get the reason y she is liked but she got most votes in final n she has won .i mean in my personal opinion final votes r audited n those who win get highest votes I will stick to that rest abt bb Salman endemol can be talked abt as well in detail as yes they played a part in making hms hero or zero but I will leave it to others
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yeah banis fandom is best on twitter they said
Rohan should die.
Lopa behaves like a raped woman👏.

dont judge entire fandom bcoz of few (like ur lopa herself said)..idk if this is even true but m aware ki some fans cross their limits ...but same goes to other fandoms too there are some in ur fandom who said bani chakki hai and shemale hai...she slept with jason...she should d** and what not ...evn i can point out that...so plzz dont bring such things...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

+1

Whatever the outcome is I'm proud of being part of such a great fandom who doesn't put down others and doesn't get discouraged by others either. A fandom who loves Bani so much that they even gave up their sleep to vote. A fandom who isn't insecure of others and is proud of their achievements and doesn't need to rain on other people's parade to feel better. BaniFam is truly amazing!

Very well said, Amiyah! 👏

.@SonaliFan<small></small>
More

. Retweeted Maha

Nooo! Shoot is still happening, they're predicting because of the date.

. added,

<a href="https://twitter.com/LadyyKJs/status/825620465314099200"></a>
Maha@LadyyKJs
@SonaliFan did #Bani won ???? Gaurav and his brother tweeted ????
26 replies .0 retweets103 likes
Retweet

I have seen that lolzz n I don't trust her much after he superb popat when Mona was eliminated
Aditi tweeted after this tweet n she is 110 percent sure
On the other side if aditi act is fake then I dunno
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirti31096

dont judge entire fandom bcoz of few (like ur lopa herself said)..idk if this is even true but m aware ki some fans cross their limits ...but same goes to other fandoms too there are some in ur fandom who said bani chakki hai and shemale hai...she slept with jason...she should d** and what not ...evn i can point out that...so plzz dont bring such things...

Im not going around writing essays on how great lopa fandom is am I?. Bcoz i knw that fans do stoop low.
Read the bold part thats y i mentioned.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Im not going around writing essays on how great lopa fandom is am I?. Bcoz i knw that fans do stoop low.
Read the bold part thats y i mentioned.

1. No one is stopping you from going around and writing "essays".

2. This is what I feel and it's totally my opinion. No one is forcing you to agree.

3. If I or anyone else for that matter, start to list the things other fandoms have said to Bani, her fans, Bani's mum, Bani's sister then that list would be endless. But I won't because I'd rather concentrate on Bani and the positive aspects of the fandom I'm part of instead of putting down others and using 2-3 tweets against them.

4. Did I say Bani fandom is the best? No. Did I list the qualities that I find positive about Bani's fandom? Yes. Did I say this is the universal truth and everyone must believe me and agree with me? No.

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago