Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Even i was shocked Shantanu didn't won but I was cool with teriya winning as salman didn't won πŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB 10 should be renamed as "biggest loser jeetega". πŸ˜ƒ
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Rangeela hates me. πŸ˜† Its the 13th show in a row., 😑 Sanaya still lost to a better dancer but can you imagine Shantanu losing? A world champion who is a dancing sensation and lacks nothing loses to a wild card which many people outside east india wont even know. πŸ˜†
On the other hand in SP reality shows its the reverse. Whoever i support has been winning for last few years. πŸ˜†β­οΈ

This has been the worst season of Jhalak ever! I gave up watching after the news of Surveen's elimination. There was no public voting.. & instead studio audience will vote & decide the eviction..like W*F? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† They turned an international celebrity dancing reality show into a mockery/joke this season. 🀒

BTW, are there any reality show on SP? πŸ˜•

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

BB 10 should be renamed as "biggest loser jeetega". πŸ˜ƒ

Why insult such a noble show? 😑 There was actually a show named like this where super fat contestants came and they had to lose weight. The person who lost most weight would win the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

BTW, are there any reality show on SP? πŸ˜•

More like Real talent hunt shows. πŸ˜ƒ Nach baliye which comes whenever they want. πŸ˜†
Masterchef.
And few singing shows (the concept keeps changing) like currently its Dil hai hindustani. πŸ˜†

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

But Sanaya Irani the Superstar lost jhalak πŸ˜† I still remember that day when she lost kitna hungama hua tha🀣 I remember in jhalak forum you said is bar finally mera fav jeety ga but SI nhi jeeti🀣
God that Day was EPIC

You wont feel bad if your fav loses to a real deserving winner πŸ˜†but when the winner is rank shit and undeserving its horrible. 🀒
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At present, Gaurav is not in India.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
First week se hi pata tha BB ne kisey apna winner banana haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thoda sa intezaar hi kar lete. Badi jaldi hai in logo ko πŸ˜† But expected result. No surprises...this is where it was always heading. Pathetic.
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Move over to next year for another hideous Roadie/Splitsvilla ViaCON winner...
Not just the winner, people even predicted/knew who will take the money bag and run..BB S10 was a joke..