Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Exactly but people will say she had most fans so? Even rohan had they made sure rohan doesnt reach finale.
Its stupid they delibrately decided themselves who will be in finale n then Lo ab karo isme se votešŸ¤¢ patheitc scripted show.

question is was everyone given fair chance, equal screen space, equal importance. Celebrities were sent inside house to praise bani and manveer. knowing manveer has to gain fans and bani has to be praised so that her ego is massaged.

salman praised lopa all the time making sure she too was always in finale and then manu was choosen just to make sure he will always be 4th. all the ranks were already fixed. Ediding was done in a way to make sure bani and manveer got most footage and they emerged as heroes.
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossainn

Bani has already been paid Rs.1.5 crore as contract money. In addition to that she is getting Rs.2.5 crore per episode. On the other hand Manveer has not been paid any contract money but receiving Rs.20,000/- per episode. It is more logical that Colors will make either MANVEER or LOPA winner.

I am ready to accept 1.5 cr for whole season to bani but 2.5cr per episode, zada ho gaya bhai. she is not salman khan
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Sour grapes:) come over this negativity

I think we the neautral viewers along wit bani fans should post lopa the fixed winner ,jeet geya to bas!

Neutral veiwers?. How many people r behind this account? how can u speak for all neutral viewers?
Where i stay i know many who were trp audience n like manveer?.
Sour grapes?. The shoot isnt over yet n winner is revealed isnt it so damn obvious.
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agar Salman ki film hit ho jaati hai to usse bhi #FixedHit #FixedFilm bulao kyunke He has fans jo movies dekhte hai Agar Deepika ghar mein aagayi to wo bhi fixed winner ho jayegi just because she has fans #RipLogic
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

Agar Salman ki film hit ho jaati hai to usse bhi #FixedHit #FixedFilm bulao kyunke He has fans jo movies dekhte hai Agar Deepika ghar mein aagayi to wo bhi fixed winner ho jayegi just because she has fans #RipLogic

If u start killing her competition in the game by unfair means then it clearly proves that things were fixed