Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Winner is not announce because they have extended the show for another month due to public demand.

They have brought wild cards back in and they are... mandana, om and priyanka, they are all in secret room fighting about who will go in first.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

Rohan Mehra was right, BB edited many negative side of Bani and showed only good side of her.. Sab kuch Scripted hai bhai

Jo dikhaya wo positive tha then i can't even imagine negative kya hoga. ðŸĪĒ
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TWEETYP1E

Winner is not announce because they have extended the show for another month due to public demand.

They have brought wild cards back in and they are... mandana, om and priyanka, they are all in secret room fighting about who will go in first.

gaurav chopra already hinted that bani won n shoot hasnt even happened proves it was all decided.😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

The @tm isnt lopas fan y r u calling out on all lopa fans

Haan...Jaise only Lopa fans dislike Bani. Mostly everyone dislikes Bani...Apart from her fans.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel bad for all other contestant fans who wasted their money and energy for such scripted show. I am so happy Bani gonna win it.. YASSS!!!!! #FixedWinnerFTW ðŸĨģ
TWEETYP1E thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

gaurav chopra already hinted that bani won n shoot hasnt even happened proves it was all decided.😆

Gaurav Chopra can only hint for publicity 😆 he is jealous because he is not one of my wild card 😭
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani has already been paid Rs.1.5 crore as contract money for the season. In addition to that she is getting Rs.2.5 Lakh (sorry for mistake) per episode. On the other hand Manveer has not been paid any contract money but receiving Rs.20,000/- per episode. It is more logical that Colors will make either MANVEER or LOPA winner.
Edited by hossainn - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even before the shoot has done gaurav n raghav both revealed the winner. Shows that its all decided n then people say its not fixed.ðŸĪŠ
TWEETYP1E thumbnail
I supported Rohan but I did not vote for him or anyone else not even online... I guess I was the clever one... this show has been scripted for years

hopefully next year people enjoy watching the show and stop voting hundreds of times a day and stop wasting their money and time on votes.
Edited by TWEETYP1E - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Sour grapes:) come over this negativity
I think we the neautral viewers along wit bani fans should post lopa the fixed winner ,jeet geya to bas!