Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

Ye to hona hi tha sab Pre-planned tha... Rannvijay Singh ne apne VIACOM girl Bani ko jeeta diya.. Rohan Mehra was right, BB edited many negative side of Bani and showed only good side of her.. Sab kuch Scripted hai bhai

First of all Rannvijay is not even here in India to turn anything in Bani's favour πŸ₯±

Secondly Bani's contract with Viacom ended 2 yrs πŸ€ͺ

Third the result has not yet been announced so chill & hope your favorite wins and leave my favorite alone 😑

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pari117

and what about colors retweeting the tweets against bani by kamya

Kamya didn't mentioned bani in that tweet anywhere so you can't say it's against bani. She said she have full faith on this show. On the other hand Vindu tweet is clear about bani being the winner πŸ₯±
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kuch bhi! As much as I want Bani to win. I disagree with all baseless allegations by Lopa lovers!

I am not a lopa fan
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That's a good sign.. Hope she wins it πŸ˜† Fixed or unfixed don't care at this point.. Jeet ke aao B star!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And Deepak (managing director at Endemol) always likes stuff against Bani and pro Lopa.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">What does this prove?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">πŸ₯±
</font>

Rting a tweet that clearly indicates she is winning? Something fishy right? πŸ˜‰
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The answer to today's question lies in the date. #GoFigure !
By gaurav chopra.
No need to wait. Congo to bani fans
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

And Deepak (managing director at Endemol) always likes stuff against Bani and pro Lopa.

What does this prove?

πŸ₯±

Smal info...He blocked me on Tweeter for tweeting against Bani. Liking is a public thing, he wants to show off.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bani is the fixed winner from day 1. All her competition was killed 1 by 1 and 3 not so popular contestants were taken in final just to make sure she wins.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

The answer to today's question lies in the date.
#GoFigure !

By gaurav chopra.
<font face="-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif">No need to wait. Congo to bani fans</font>

Wah jitwa diya ladli ko 😳 Congrats bani fans πŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hunder

Bani is the fixed winner from day 1. All her competition was killed 1 by 1 and 3 not so popular contestants were taken in final just to make sure she wins.

Exactly but people will say she had most fans so? Even rohan had they made sure rohan doesnt reach finale.
Its stupid they delibrately decided themselves who will be in finale n then Lo ab karo isme se vote🀒 patheitc scripted show.