100% Pre-planned.. (BB ki Pol Khol with Solid Evidence)

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

This is an Old picture of Rannvijay Singh and Peeyanka Jagga. It had been taken before the BB10..
Do yo think Priyanka Jagga Got entry in bb house through Rannvijay Singh?? Do you think her drama was Pre-planned?
After reentering in BB10 as a wild card entry, Peeyanka was very sweet to Bani and intentionally targeted Lopa and Mona.. And whoever became friends of Bani, They had been evicted by BB to make her alone bcoz an alone person get more sympathy.. I think it's All Pre-planned.. Even Rohan said that BB10 is well edited & they show whoever they want as hero. BB was indirectly supporting and favoring Bani, That's why BB newer punished her..
What do you think guys?
Edited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
I'm sure, It's all Pre-planned
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ranvijay Singha runs Bigg Boss. Many BANI fans dont understand the hatred, but here is the reason. She might just be genuine, but its damn difficult for us to believe.
I am supporting LOPA only because I know there is no connection. Bani I know is connected & Manu/Manveer I am not sure.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When you're already convinced that Bani is a fixed winner - this pre-planned thing fits pretty well in that context. I hope your theory comes true and Bani wins officially. 🥳
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">When you're already convinced that Bani is a fixed winner - this pre-planned thing fits pretty well in that context. I hope your theory comes true and Bani wins officially.🥳</font>

Yess! I firmly believe when people start believing sth this badly then eventually it becomes a fact coz mind sub consciously accepts it as a reality and you end up working towards it. So Yeah! Definitely Bani is winning 😊
BiggBoss7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Yess! I firmly believe when people start believing sth this badly then eventually it becomes a fact coz mind sub consciously accepts it as a reality and you end up working towards it. So Yeah! Definitely Bani is winning 😊

Finally a cheater + loser won 😆😆👎🏼
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Gosh itne shiddat & confident se to Bani fans ne bhi yakeen na kiya hoga that Bani is 'most definitely' winning jitne Bani bashers/ critiques ne kiya.. 😆

But FUNNY THING is they say one moment -''Bani is Fixed winner''.. & then next statement ''Let's vote for Rohan/Manveer & show our power, sacchai ki jeet hogi''.. Once Rohan is out, they're back to patri -''BANI fixed winner hai''.. 😆 😆 😆

#HypocrisyOverloaded
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Finally Viacom saved their money by making fool of public and earned a lots of money too 😆
Public bhi khush aur VIACOM bhi khush... 👏
Edited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Priyanka is known to party in elite circle of Delhi. So the picture is no proof that she knows Rannvijay. At a party or function many people click pics with celebs so that doesn't prove any connection. The background does look like a party venue. Stop insinuating stuff just for the heck of it.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ranvijay is one hell of a biased guy, he has ruined many shows. Maybe things were fixed