Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I managed to add the award to my signature! Yay!
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I never gave my award winning speech so I'll combine it with my farewell speech.

I haven't been very active on the forums but I enjoyed the little time that I did spend sharing my thoughts on the contestants. There are some really intelligent posts on here defending Bani and very thoughtful fans and I'm happy that I will continue interacting with you all even outside of this BB forum.

I'm blessed to have been awarded the Dedicated Fan award and I thank all those who had a hand in bestowing such a wonderful title upon me. It is certainly cherished. Only reason it's not in my signature right now is because I seem to have no idea how to add it anymore. The forum codes don't seem to be working correctly. So for now I'll just add it to my post.

Thank you for the beautiful time my beautiful new friends. Hope our likes survive another round of BB season which I have at the moment decided to boycott. 😆 Love you all! #BaniFam rocks!

Purps, do not underestimate yourself, you did give an award acceptance speech. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani's periscope chat was hilarious and madcap and sooo random and just tooo banilicious and no Bani fan should IV her, coz the interviewer was in splits half the time and gushing over her the other half.😆
priya185 thumbnail
loved bani's periscope chat
she even read my comment
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Bani's periscope chat was hilarious and madcap and sooo random and just tooo banilicious and no Bani fan should IV her, coz the interviewer was in splits half the time and gushing over her the other half.😆

yeah😆 loved her answers
Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

she read a few fans qs including mine
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

she read a few fans qs including mine

yes i also noticed this
priya185 thumbnail
can someone upload the video
i dont know how to download periscope videos or which periscope vid bani answered it in
help a girl out
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

yes i also noticed this

She was like ask me Qs. Since most of the comments were 'I love U bani' or 'Bani pls say my name'. Also anyways der were sooo many comments that dey were scrolling up so fast.
khamosshhh thumbnail