Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
OK didnt say farewell before, so am doing it now. BTW am bad at these things really. But thanks so much each and everyone of u for making this place our on litlle Bani sanctuary, where we had some really good times, fun discussions and found solace.
One of the nicest...na forget about one, the nicest place in the forum and u guys kept my sanity intact so Thank you so much. U guys rocked!🤗
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also Bani has been so impressive since she has been out! Really behind her tough facade is an extremely lovable, warm, sensitive person with admirable values and firm determination. Wishing her loads of happiness and success.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm.
I hear the forum is going to close.

I will miss this AT. Though I stopped posting much because I wanted to celebrate like this:
Image result for everyday i'm dumblin gif
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK didnt say farewell before, so am doing it now. BTW am bad at these things really. But thanks so much each and everyone of u for making this place our on litlle Bani sanctuary, where we had some really good times, fun discussions and found solace.

One of the nicest...na forget about one, the nicest place in the forum and u guys kept my sanity intact so Thank you so much. U guys rocked!🤗

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Der's a radio IV of Bani today at 3:00p.m. IST with RJ Anushka Arora. She was supporting Bani in BB.

Its not a radio IV its gonna be live on periscope @2:30 pm IST & 9:30 am UK time. Bani & Anushka tweeted, so all who are on periscope follow @Bani_j and @anusha_arora
Maharani69 thumbnail
Who cares if I could not indulge in dumblin?

If she was not sad and is all cheery around her family, giving positive interviews then I have no right to be livid about the fact that she did not win.

I watch her cute interviews and imagine Boo from Monsters Inc.

Image result for boo gif
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Congrats on 17at .

She still growing on us . I was extremely down n didn't watch finale caz of her not winning

Don't worry. I am going to watch the finale today on voot. You were not alone. 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I just noticed that my award edit is the only one with that pic in the 1st post. Aisa kyu?

You are unique.
You were the special person on this AT.
The chosen one.

Image result for harry potter chosen one gif
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Planck

I loved the Bani-Gaurav hug in the end...Inspite of BB not giving the trophy to her, Bani is my real winner and will continue loving her and she will continue shining like this in the future.

<333

Word Count: 1

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never gave my award winning speech so I'll combine it with my farewell speech.

I haven't been very active on the forums but I enjoyed the little time that I did spend sharing my thoughts on the contestants. There are some really intelligent posts on here defending Bani and very thoughtful fans and I'm happy that I will continue interacting with you all even outside of this BB forum.

I'm blessed to have been awarded the Dedicated Fan award and I thank all those who had a hand in bestowing such a wonderful title upon me. It is certainly cherished. Only reason it's not in my signature right now is because I seem to have no idea how to add it anymore. The forum codes don't seem to be working correctly. So for now I'll just add it to my post.

Thank you for the beautiful time my beautiful new friends. Hope our likes survive another round of BB season which I have at the moment decided to boycott. 😆 Love you all! #BaniFam rocks!
Edited by simplypurple - 7 years ago