Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

Does anyone have any idea why Dracarys account got banned?

Resultado de imagen para hi gif

Got WL increase for name-calling a ceratin contestant and because of it couldn't post more than 15 posts.😭 Seeing the post limit massage after every minute annoyed the hell out of me so i decided to get that account banned.😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .BurningBrownie

Resultado de imagen para hi gif

Got WL increase for name-calling a ceratin contestant and because of it couldn't post more than 15 posts.😭 Seeing the post limit massage after every minute annoyed the hell out of me so i decided to get that account banned.😆

Welcome backkk :)
I thought you got banned cuz of your posts in BW forum.. didn't know it was because of name calling someone here.

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Welcome backkk :)
I thought you got banned cuz of your posts in BW forum.. didn't know it was because of name calling someone here.

Yes i was banned for irking BW forum moderators but i did because i wanted get banned,due to WL increase.A year or two ago you had an option to take a self-ban but Moderators stopped it so i had to do something to get banned.😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .BurningBrownie

Yes i was banned for irking BW forum moderators but i did because i wanted get banned,due to WL increase.A year or two ago you had an option to take a self-ban but Moderators stopped it so i had to do something to get banned.😆

Omgg, firstly I love the UN: BurningBrownie. ❤️ 😆
What word did you use for a contestant that got you an increase in WL, pls tell xD

LOL, did you have to create more trouble to get yourself banned, or just messaged the mods?

Anyway, I just realized you have already used up your 10 post limit as a newbie, then will come a 20 post limit as a groupie, until you have reached 200 posts. Not sure if you saw that coming! 🤣

Just PM me all the deets, I really wanna know. God such a troublemaker you are! 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bani J is doing a meeting up with UK fans tomorrow at Hyde Park. Attention all UK fans.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Bani J is doing a meeting up with UK fans tomorrow at Hyde Park. Attention all UK fans.

yes, Priya is going.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Yay! Apparently I make the best sarcastic posts LOL. Can I share that with Tikka? I think she kills itt in that Deptt more than me. I am a fan.
Anyway, thanks peeps. iHappy.

Apparently, I don't stalk you enough, since I missed this.

Thank you, I shall do a shot of vodka on your behalf right now. My hometown is fun. 😆

I just hope I don't text 'certain people' since soon I am going to experience a mixture of drunkenness and nostalgia.

thankss, this made me happy happy, I only ever wanted to be a sarcastic person, nothing else. <333
priya185 thumbnail
My laptop crashed really badly :(
priya185 thumbnail
i was watching youtube video of dear zindagi suddenly it hung up really badly
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bani's UK meet and greet details.
Hyde Park, Serpentine Bar & Kitchen by the riverfront @ 12pm